Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Coach will be announced as soon as out of state teaching license is also approved by Tennessee.

He will be from out of state. They are hoping for Monday but approval has to come from state licensing department of education first  before any announcement.. All waiting for state to approve teaching credentials.

so are we talking about Ware???? 

No names but did say from the north. Said you or we would be impressed. It is waiting approval from the state. By the way everyone already knows but Duff will be announced at Hixson soon.

By the way big win by the Pounder basketball team tonight. If everything goes they might have and introduction of him at the Tyner game Tuesday night if they get word back from State  and he is in town. Waiting for the state.

Edited by Pounder1

ITS OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!

NEW COACH HAS BEEN NAMED..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONNIE HAY WILL TAKE OVER THE POUNDERS.....HE HAS A TON OF EXPERIENCE

I love this hire, lol!  Maybe Pounder1 can be his offensive Cord. He seems to like to stand at the top of the bleachers and criticize everything the coaches and players do anyways.  Don't let him tell you he doesn't.    Now you can be in his ear, and believe me you will have to!

was not me . I was there with my son most of the games. However I did see the man you were talking about and I believe he had a grandson that played on the team. But yes I did sat at the top of bleachers. At know time did I yell at coach Allen or scream at the team. Regardless of what I thought.  I can tell u who was critical of Coach Allen was Strickland a very negative person. you have wrong person.