Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Fish is correct. Central's coach will be Coach Ware. Paperwork has to be certified through the state. Remember his paperwork is coming from every where he did graduate work also which I believe includes Notre dame and Georgetown University And also Springfield College where he graduated from at the beginning. It all has to go through the State of Tennessee. Look how   long it has taken the Marion County coach to go through . He is still waiting to be given the OK from the state. Teacher certification from other states have to be verified. He is from out of state just like the Marion Co coach is. Thus longer time to verify..

Now as far as the assistants, Johnnyreb01 said they were going to be hired and so did BigbadDude and no one else.

StanthePounderman said all 4 interviewed for the head coach job and I said that Mallory and Strickland did at first along with Coach Ware.. Coach Ware was picked for the head coach.  No one else has said anything about assistants at all being hired. Again assistant rumors are rumors.    

Edited by Pounder1

Fish I really don't give a darn if you like what I said or not. I don't care if you want my support or not. Say what you want but that don't change the fact that as of this very second we don't have a coach that is certified to coach and teach at Central high school. I we t thru that crap with Monthomery and if I'm correct in who I think you are you were not there at that time. It looks to me like our committed passed on many good "certified " coaches. I hope Ware proves to be a winner for Central.

Yes Allen was Certified from day one. Remember though He resigned from Silverdale a Tennessee school and came from Bradley County high school after one year to go to Silverdale. Thus all o his paperwork was already on file.

Tis that is the truth about Allen. That man was wanting to leave at the start of last season. He hurt the program.

I don't know if ware will win game but just because your certified does not make u the best pick. I don't know the reasons they picked or did not pick. I am just going to give the guy a chance before I start saying he can't coach.

Fact is allen was certified and he still won 10 games in 3 years. He is gone now and we have all moved on. He got what he wanted he left and I would lay a shiny nickel he will gone from Powell in 3 also... one way or the other