Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Tis, I will agree with you that those players should have been kicked off and yes I heard the parents grumbling also. Now I will also tell opyu that some of the players felt like Allen quit on them during the East Ridge game. Said he just gave up. This is what some of the players were saying. It is hard when the players feel like u quit on them. It is hard to get their confidence back in you.

But new season new beginning. Go Pounders. It's Time.

Edited by Pounder1

I am not one of those at all...I was fully supportive of Allen until this past season. He had to establish discipline and I give credit it where it is due...he did that. Allen did some good thing facilities, participation by both kids on the team and parents. Allen's problem was on the field and most notably the home field!!!

Truth is he gave up at the polk county game and it is immpossible to inspire teenage boys when you are wanting out...I don't think the program was hurt by it because numbers will still be huge with 40+ seniors and juniors. We need some excitement and I think Ware being hire will bring that if we don't get mired up in rumor before we ever get him here.

All paper work from schools and other certifications has to go through the state not local at first . Look how long it took for Ross at MC to be named. Final work from state was received 11 Feb 2014.His out of state paper work from schools, transcripts, and certification has all got to go thru state. It is not just cut and dry. He is also trying for teaching position not just coaching. Allen did not officially resign til about 2nd week of November. Any teacher applying for Tennessee and being out of state is a process to follow. Central is not the hold up.