Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

let me tell you all this....there are 4 available asst coach supplements in hamilton co. for football. so they can hire the braswell guy AND keep Cook. if they replace cook with that guy who has scetchy pass then central need new administration, cook is knowledgable and the kids love him.. i have never seen central remove a asst coach to make room for another....unless the head coach did it. cook came here to COACH FOOTBALL.. if strickland gets its then central is no better off than they were with Allen

Lol did I mention several time this administration is a circus. Who's hired these guys? The aware guy has already put a staff together and hasn't even been approved from the state? Now I'm sure he will pass what ever test since he's quiet the scholar from what I hear but hiring g guys when you don't even know if u can coach yet seems premature. And if the administration hired these guys prior to the head coach making the call which is most likely what happened then they should be fired for being so stupid. Let the head coach take applications from folks that want to be a coach there and let him pick his own people not someone that was forced on him by administration. What garbage!

well....i am not defending the Admin at all... lord knows i have been critical...but so far this is all rumor.   How do we not know Ware has been hired? and if so that Ware does not know one of the assistants?  maybe this is how he found out about the job?  I dont know...

Someone once told me to believe a third of what you hear and only half of what you see! 

The head coach will be Ware.  This will be an exciting hire for the school. Paperwork is being sent to the Tn Dep Of Education to make sure everything is correct. From there after it is processed it will go to our local Department of education. Everything is waiting on the state. Now if he does not get to choose some of his assistants that would be wrong. Mallory and Strickland did interview for head job as I have heard so did Braswell.

That's good that Ware will be the coach. At least we will not go with retreads. Duff has not been hired at Hixson yet because he has to clear the Tn Dep of Education also. His may be easier because he did teach at one time in Tennessee. But he is awaiting approval. He is from Georgia.

Coach Cook would stay at Central but have heard that Fitzgerald at Meigs would like to have him there with him. It would be closer for Coach Cook. Carter will coach if asked. Dunn says he is through. To much going on with his work. I could take Mallory if Ware got to talk with him.

Still not sold on Strickland. Not really sure about Braswell if it is true on him. Don't need that.

Assistant coaching hires at this point are rumors only. 

Edited by Pounder1

It would not surprise me at all to see Coach Cook go to Meigs co. He is a really good coach, we go back to when I was head coach at Sequatchie middle school in 99, and he was head coach at Spring City. He has been coaching a long time. I wish him luck in whatever he decides to do. Good guy!

Lol so your gonna hire guys to be your assistant that applied for your job? Not smart. Cut them loose and start with your people build from ground up.

Headhunter42, again this is rumor on assistant coaches. Hey do feel us in on Braswell. Was not he involved with the Soddy Daisy and Signal Mountain fight a couple of years ago? What else with him?