Who takes over at Chatt Central?

tistheseason

Tis, Hey man it was not me. Where u got that from I do not know.

Johnnyreb u sir are/were wrong . Get your facts straight. 

Now whoever the coach is I will support because he got hired. May not like it but will not holler at him or certain players. Also I will miss my son being with me this year because unfortunately my son will not be able to because of an illness he is suffering from at this time. He always liked going to the games with me but was unable to attend the last 3. Even  though he went to another high school  he pulled for the Pounders. It is hard to believe this has happened to him and he was a proud marine also. So yes we pulled for the Pounders and he will also if he gets better. Pounder for Life.

I believe you pounder1. And while I didn't always agree with the coaching decisions I never did or would criticize the coach or staff in public. It's disrespectful to them and their families who are usually in the stands. If Strickland was any type of Man he would know that. Guys I will tell you the coach has been picked. If all paperwork and administrative stuff is clear then he will be announced.

I agree with u Tis. He is picked and now the state has to say OK. What I understand moving expense has been taken care of and we wait. Stan is right. It it needs to happen quick. But I hear he does want it and is not looking to get back into college after this last stint. Anyway that was what was said. I hope it is true.

I wanted to go to bb game tonight an root the Pounders on and maybe catch a glimpse of the coach if there. Have been to games and they are good.

So if u hear a score pass it on. Big game against Tyner.

Edited by Pounder1

Tis thanks for the info. These young people should be exciting to watch this next year in all sports. they could be special. Young people are always special anyway

They sometimes handle things better than we adults. They can be resilience against things happening to them. Its adults that do not adapt to well.