Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

And right as I say that Bill posted something lol. I love the confidence man, it should be a great battle between 2 great teams.

I've took a couple of weeks off from this board, no way was I going to miss this game. These Greeneville folks are fun to banter with, I can't wait to see how they handle losing. Friday can't get here soon enough, then my wait will be over.

Did the rain subside in the fourth quarter last week during the Sullivan south game?

Everyone wants the weather to be good Friday.

I was at the Greeneville game and to be honest with you the rain never was a factor for Greeneville.

Did Fulton turn it on when the rain subsided??????

Just curious.

Rain pretty much quit a few minutes into the 1st Q. Never put the rain gear back on after that. A few drops blew around at halftime but that was about it.

I loved the 10x10 pop-up shelters that some fans had put up on the Fulton side of the bleachers. Never seen that done in the stands before but there was a lot of extra room where the rain kept fans home.

I've took a couple of weeks off from this board, no way was I going to miss this game. These Greeneville folks are fun to banter with, I can't wait to see how they handle losing. Friday can't get here soon enough, then my wait will be over.

better get ready for the rain the devils are a wet weather team , and that kills your speed !

Definition of overconfidence

An excessive degree of confidence, and an effect in cognitive psychology which shows that people are systematically biased toward their own abilities. So!

41-19 was the score now we are only 22 points from breaking the state record for points in a season. That's right greeneville you will see your points record broke as the Falcons move on to the semis baby.

you can have the points record Friday night but that will be it for the big birds. Just remember you guys had a good year don't hang that head down keep that chin up you got the state record for points. DEVILS 35 BIG BIRDS 24!!!!