Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

I've watched a lot of film on Fulton and the only thing I'll say on this thread is if Greeneville's DLine dominates like it has been, it will be a long night for Fulton. Their line is not very good from what I've seen. And Gvilles DLine is one of their strong points. They need to be able to have 10 hats around the ball at all times and make sure nothing gets out side and no cut back lanes for Rollins. Hawkins will be ineffective just like he was last year against Greeneville and they have to same DBs from last year. So I don't think Fulton will throw on them at all. Stop Rollins, Stop Fulton. You may disagree or not Idc. As always GO BIG GREENE.[/quote

Hmm!! We have a film expert. Man, your interpretation of what should occur based off your film analyzing is worthless. This kids are 15 and 16 yrs old, there level of maturity and mind set is nothing like yours. So, what should happen and what will, it will never occur like u think. Just wait to Friday and you see who the better team is.

I've watched a lot of film on Fulton and the only thing I'll say on this thread is if Greeneville's DLine dominates like it has been, it will be a long night for Fulton. Their line is not very good from what I've seen. And Gvilles DLine is one of their strong points. They need to be able to have 10 hats around the ball at all times and make sure nothing gets out side and no cut back lanes for Rollins. Hawkins will be ineffective just like he was last year against Greeneville and they have to same DBs from last year. So I don't think Fulton will throw on them at all. Stop Rollins, Stop Fulton. You may disagree or not Idc. As always GO BIG GREENE.

Hmm!! We have a film expert. Man, your interpretation of what should occur based off your film analyzing is worthless. This kids are 15 and 16 yrs old, there level of maturity and mind set is nothing like yours. So, what should happen and what will, it will never occur like u think. Just wait to Friday and you see who the better team is.

Lol coming from they guy with lips in the shape of a falcons butt. At least the mans been watching film an not going off hear say. How much film on Greeneville have you watched? With all your bold predictions earlier leads me to believe you hadn't seen any.

Edited by KEV-O

Call me a troll...or whatever other juvenile names y'all have for people who only "jump on here" to post once...cause that's what I'm 'bout to do.  I'm one of those fans that actually goes to the game to holler and scream for my team.  I scream at the refs....stand up and dance like a fool....and I DO NOT yell ugly stuff at the opposing teams kids!  I like the good ole days better (you know,  before social media-blogging-facebooking-facetiming-tweeter-twittering-instagramming-utubing-vining-vulgar-hurtful-word-spewing ridiculousness).  Bottom line:  ALL these boys on ALL these high school teams are kids from 14-18 years old.  They work hard in the 95 degree heat, all the way through to the 20 degree freezing cold, just to have some small amount of glory or bragging rights.  I know who BVD is, and I know he is ALMOST as big a devil fan as I am a FALCON fan, and I know (at least I hope) that ALL you GREENEVILLE & FULTON fans will remember-- that come Friday night-one group of FINE YOUNG MEN will be heartbroken....and it's ALL ABOUT THEM ! Be respectful of these boys AND their families.  NONE OF US want to see our kids hurt, but more than that I CANNOT STAND all this disrespect for one another.  I'm finished.....so SPEW ON all you analysts and head coaches if you must !  Seems like you've ALL already got it figured out anyhow...from weather conditions, to play-calling, to special teams to speed and everything else in between.  My dream game:  Let all these big-mouthed adults from BOTH TEAMS suit up and go at it...maybe y'all could settle it once and for all (or preferably kill eachother trying).  Now I'd pay a LOT to see that ! :rolleyes:

Grannie,I'm pretty sure the only people we're disrespecting are each other so if you cannot stand it, go find a nice knitting board to police. We tend to not trash the kids and if anyone gets out of line we'll handle it.

You people are weak. Where is Cap1 when you need him. Everybodies' drawers are in a wad now. All you can talk about is chest pounding. No one is giving any meat and potatoes...except very few. I think Greeneville will win because the whole team is talented. BUT, if Greenville stops Fulton's TB it will be an enourmous feat. He is NFL materiel...PERIOD. If Niswongerville has somebody as fast as this guy then I can't wait to see it. Meanwhile, Fulton has many weaknesses and SS exposed them. But Speed kills. So can't you people find anything to post but...We Bad? You're both good or you wouldn't be here. And in all pracitcality, this is the Gold Ball. I just feel fortunate that my Rebels got to play one of you. Make it interesting and give some inteligent thought to converse with. Otherwise, I'll keep throwing out innuedos. By the way...in case you didn't get it...I'm a Democrat. 

This is the most off topic thread on coacht right now. I'm so ready for Friday. The Falcons will take this one. Both team have different advantages And most believe special teams will determine the winner making greeneville the slight favorite. I say no one is considering HOME.FIELD ADVANTAGE. We take pride in our house. I think that will be a huge factor.

im not doubting fultons home field advantage for a second, but i would like to point out that there were more sullivan south fans at the game last week, than fulton fans, according to the Fulton radio crew....just sayin.....i know this weeks different and if that stadium isnt packed to the gills, regardless of the weather, i'll be shocked.

im not doubting fultons home field advantage for a second, but i would like to point out that there were more sullivan south fans at the game last week, than fulton fans, according to the Fulton radio crew....just sayin.....i know this weeks different and if that stadium isnt packed to the gills, regardless of the weather, i'll be shocked.

got my tickets today and TSSAA sent Devils 1000 tickets and they are almost sold out so G-ville will be shut down Friday night and taken over Broadway !

Call me a troll...or whatever other juvenile names y'all have for people who only "jump on here" to post once...cause that's what I'm 'bout to do.  I'm one of those fans that actually goes to the game to holler and scream for my team.  I scream at the refs....stand up and dance like a fool....and I DO NOT yell ugly stuff at the opposing teams kids!  I like the good ole days better (you know,  before social media-blogging-facebooking-facetiming-tweeter-twittering-instagramming-utubing-vining-vulgar-hurtful-word-spewing ridiculousness).  Bottom line:  ALL these boys on ALL these high school teams are kids from 14-18 years old.  They work hard in the 95 degree heat, all the way through to the 20 degree freezing cold, just to have some small amount of glory or bragging rights.  I know who BVD is, and I know he is ALMOST as big a devil fan as I am a FALCON fan, and I know (at least I hope) that ALL you GREENEVILLE & FULTON fans will remember-- that come Friday night-one group of FINE YOUNG MEN will be heartbroken....and it's ALL ABOUT THEM ! Be respectful of these boys AND their families.  NONE OF US want to see our kids hurt, but more than that I CANNOT STAND all this disrespect for one another.  I'm finished.....so SPEW ON all you analysts and head coaches if you must !  Seems like you've ALL already got it figured out anyhow...from weather conditions, to play-calling, to special teams to speed and everything else in between.  My dream game:  Let all these big-mouthed adults from BOTH TEAMS suit up and go at it...maybe y'all could settle it once and for all (or preferably kill eachother trying).  Now I'd pay a LOT to see that ! :rolleyes:

im not so sure how my name got dragged into your post, but i'll bite. I agree with 99 percent of what you just said. I do think most folks on here are here to just have some fun and in alot of cases, relive their youth but doing a little trash talking. we are ALL very aware that none of us will be suiting up friday night, or any other night for that matter, so this is the only avenue we have to talk smack, get after one another and have a little fun. Ultimately, you are right, this will be settled on the field friday and alot of us adults will be crowing up friday night and alot of us will be bragging, but ive seen enough of these games and these threads to recognize that most of the participants mean no actual harm and generally man up after the game and give props where props are due. As for the boys on the field and the coaches  who put in ALL the hard work....YEAR ROUND, kudos to you guys on both sides, us onlookers would have alot less fun in life without what you guys do each year...THANK YOU ALL from maroon to greene and all points in between and beyond....GO DEVILS