Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

I think tresvant need to worry about Giles before Fulton. If they do both make it, I can guaranteed a 21 or more pts in this game. Fulton would dominate easily.

Giles County doesn't stand a chance trust me.....Trezevant 35 and Giles County 7...Giles County just isn't tough enough to beat them...Trezevant will run the ball all nite and win without passing one time...

OK .. here's my take on all this jump on Falcon ... am I glad Greeneville did it ? YES ..Are the Fulton coaches glad they did it ?? YES .. are the Greeneville coaches glad they did it ?? NO .. was it close to a brawl ?? NO .. just good fun and trying to intimidate .. what Greeneville didnt take into consideration .. you cant intimidate Fulton ... they just poured fuel on fire ... and by no means can you compare Tresvant vs Greeneville to this past Friday night .. Tresvant was the dirtiest playing football team ever witnessed ..EVER and I have played and watched alot of football .. Greeneville showed great composure thru all that game  ,,,, they showed have stopped game and said thats it game over . Greeneville has a great program and just so happens that the past 2 years have been Fultons years and the previous 2 Greeneville had better teams .. it goes in cycles .. Falcons loose alot next year .. will be competitive but not the team they have this year IMO  .. Greeneville may cycle back up ?? Dont have a clue what they have returning .. but the gap between Sull South , Betsy , Greeneville and maybe Fulton will be alot closer .. who knows ??  

Lol....still on 2010 huh.....Giles will not score one touchdown and if Fulton makes it they will get the same thing trust me....#5 and #7 are just average players here in memphis...

How many in Memphis get pac 12 offers? Don't get me wrong I know Memphis has athletes for days but #5 and #7 are top of the line anywhere in tn. But I have to laugh at you because y'all got 60 balled by greeneville in 2010. And this fulton Team and that greeneville team are similar. So all of a sudden yall just got all world athletes huh? Fulton will beat trez by 40 easy. Edited by FHSalumn12

How many in Memphis get pac 12 offers? Don't get me wrong I know Memphis has athletes for days but #5 and #7 are top of the line anywhere in tn. But I have to laugh at you because y'all got 60 balled by greeneville in 2010. And this fulton Team and that greeneville team are similar. So all of a sudden yall just got all world athletes huh? Fulton will beat trez by 40 easy.

Lol.....Look #5 is done for the year and plus Fulton would not rush for a 100 yds against Trezevant #1 defense....LBs and Dline too big and slow to beat the bears.....Like I said Fulton is not mean or tough enough to beat Trezevant with that soft ball East Tn play over there....Fulton will get beat down by Trezevant....