Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Lol.....Look #5 is done for the year and plus Fulton would not rush for a 100 yds against Trezevant #1 defense....LBs and Dline too big and slow to beat the bears.....Like I said Fulton is not mean or tough enough to beat Trezevant with that soft ball East Tn play over there....Fulton will get beat down by Trezevant....

You gotta be joking lol? East TN dominate state championships every year 4a gold ball hasn't left the east since the new classes were created. Trezevant way too undisciplined to even compete with fulton. We been doing this over here for years who is Trezevant really though. No history except the worst state championship loss in history and the most disrespectful dirtiest team in the history of the sport. So don't get on here calling us soft. We all know who is soft. West tn teams are all about style and being pretty. Y'all don't play physical at all. Stick to basketball cause the east runs football FACT.

Lol.....Look #5 is done for the year and plus Fulton would not rush for a 100 yds against Trezevant #1 defense....LBs and Dline too big and slow to beat the bears.....Like I said Fulton is not mean or tough enough to beat Trezevant with that soft ball East Tn play over there....Fulton will get beat down by Trezevant....

The word "delusional" comes to mind, and the 2nd part of the bold just does not make any sense.....

Edited by Kevin38

Trezevant is a different team now and they play tough....trust me they will be stronger than any team you faced over there in soft east tn.....like I said 42 21 trezevant 4a state champs.....Watch this friday Giles County will not move the ball across the 50 and Fulton if they make it will not cross the 50 as well..

Edited by Poet21

Trezevant is a different team now and they play tough....trust me they will be stronger than any team you faced over there in soft east tn.....like I said 42 21 trezevant 4a state champs.....Watch this friday Giles County will not move the ball across the 50 and Fulton if they make it will not cross the 50 as well..

would this be the same trezevant team that scored 12 points Friday night?

would this be the same trezevant team that scored 12 points Friday night?

Yes it would be that one......just had a bad game....Trust me fulton is no Dyersburg now...Dyersburg would have beaten greenville, fulton and Giles....Trezevant stopped a Dyersburg offense that was putting up 40 a game....State #1 Defense 5.4 a game...

Yes it would be that one......just had a bad game....Trust me fulton is no Dyersburg now...Dyersburg would have beaten greenville, fulton and Giles....Trezevant stopped a Dyersburg offense that was putting up 40 a game....State #1 Defense 5.4 a game...

State record for points scored in a season and we still ain't done adding to that record. #1 offense and #2 defense right here. Trust me if yall score 12 on fulton that will equal a 50 point loss.

State record for points scored in a season and we still ain't done adding to that record. #1 offense and #2 defense right here. Trust me if yall score 12 on fulton that will equal a 50 point loss.

lol....The Bears State #1 Defense....Fulton Falcons are too soft and has not been in a tough hard hitting game all year.....See you guys soon and bring our Gold Ball with you ok...