Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

as this thread approaches 100 pages, I think in the end, i think Greeneville fans and Fulton fans an agree we have a healthy growing rivalry brewing here. I for one fully respect Fultons recent history and have nothing but respect for their team, fans and community. Im looking forward to the future of this rivalry and Fultons visit to Burley next year, as this rivalry continues to grow. Best of luck Falcons on YOUR quest for 2 in a row. it is my hope that you guys meet and destroy Trezvant in the championship game. Regardless of the fizzle my Greene Devils finished this season with, I couldnt be more proud of our kids, staff and 95 % of  our fans, regardless of what some "think" happened before the game. Hope yall enjoy my final installment this season and I'm looking forward to 2014 and hopefully meeting more of you next season. GO DEVILS and congrats Fulton....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo_TjYnKbGU

Funny stuff.....but I couldn't make past the first minute or so.....the coach (if that is what he is) that you kept running over and over saying "they were yapping, so we obliged them" ( or something similar).....I would love to ask him how that turned out for him.  Just not the way most class coaches would have handled the situation, IMO 

as this thread approaches 100 pages, I think in the end, i think Greeneville fans and Fulton fans an agree we have a healthy growing rivalry brewing here. I for one fully respect Fultons recent history and have nothing but respect for their team, fans and community. Im looking forward to the future of this rivalry and Fultons visit to Burley next year, as this rivalry continues to grow. Best of luck Falcons on YOUR quest for 2 in a row. it is my hope that you guys meet and destroy Trezvant in the championship game. Regardless of the fizzle my Greene Devils finished this season with, I couldnt be more proud of our kids, staff and 95 % of  our fans, regardless of what some "think" happened before the game. Hope yall enjoy my final installment this season and I'm looking forward to 2014 and hopefully meeting more of you next season. GO DEVILS and congrats Fulton....

BVD,this is mostly for you.It would be nice if every team had someone that could do what you do for Greeneville.I know the passion for sports is in your bloodline.I remember how  our grandfather would ask if a player or team was any good.He ask me if the softball team I'd put together with former Greeneville and South greene baseball friends was any good one time in the way he would ask, "" Have they Got It !".He loved the Reds and  had a baseball with all the Big Red machine's signatures on it.Dad held the high jump record at Greeneville years ago and I remember papaw telling how he was sitting at a Greeneville basketball game and the center dad was jumping against was 6'8" {dad a little over 6' }and an old man said he felt sorry for the boy getting ready to jump center.Papaw said which one are you talking about and then told him not to feel sorry just yet.Dad got the tip.....Great year for the Devils,and I look forward to going over to ETSU and watching a lot of the Devils and other local boys play at the next level.

Nice work only one problem.... Betsy will be there next year. So I guess you guys finished tied.