Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

allow me to add to this very correct statement...i talked with a couple of Devil players today and both told me there was no disrespect towards the logo or any of that crap involved. it was just as i suspected all along, seeing also as i was on the field and talked to several players AND coaches just after this happened.....the fulton team approached midfield and as a response so did greenevilles players and the players just started jumping "around" getting hyped and pointing fingers and talking a little smack on BOTH sides...Greeneville Does their " HEY GREENE " pump up thing pregame at or near midfield every game now anyway and this whole crap has been blown out of porportion first with that idiot mark packer and whoever the other bafoon was with him, then compounded by some clueless folks on a message board with an o pinion and now we have the big " Greene Devils Disrespected the Falcon Logo " caper going on.....Anyone saying Greeneville is even in the ballpark as Trezevant on the subject of disrespect and classlessness is clearly several bricks shy of a load..... Im sure this rediculousness will continue on here, but now that i know the real truth behind this so called incident, im good.

What a freaking joke of an excuse....probably be wise and a lot more classy for them to stay on their end of the field to do their mickey mouse chant....again, JMO

Trezevant 42 Fulton 21....what do you think?

Yep, somebody take the poet's keys

+ 1

This dudes no Trezvant fan. New member. Lack of knowledge about Fulton, Greeneville, or Giles. I found a picture of him wearing his helmet....dwarf_toss.jpg

Fulton is a beast. We know from personal experience. T-High won't ever know because they will not have a ticket to the dance......

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

allow me to add to this very correct statement...i talked with a couple of Devil players today and both told me there was no disrespect towards the logo or any of that crap involved. it was just as i suspected all along, seeing also as i was on the field and talked to several players AND coaches just after this happened.....the fulton team approached midfield and as a response so did greenevilles players and the players just started jumping "around" getting hyped and pointing fingers and talking a little smack on BOTH sides...Greeneville Does their " HEY GREENE " pump up thing pregame at or near midfield every game now anyway and this whole crap has been blown out of porportion first with that idiot mark packer and whoever the other bafoon was with him, then compounded by some clueless folks on a message board with an o pinion and now we have the big " Greene Devils Disrespected the Falcon Logo " caper going on.....Anyone saying Greeneville is even in the ballpark as Trezevant on the subject of disrespect and classlessness is clearly several bricks shy of a load..... Im sure this rediculousness will continue on here, but now that i know the real truth behind this so called incident, im good.

What a joke BVD ... You guys have lost a lot of respect from a lot of people ... I definitely don't want my Team to start doing this Chicken **** stuff , glad I don't have to worry about that happening . You guys got exactly what you deserved , a good Butt kicking ... I hope we get you on our schedule and you guys are Stupid enough to come Stomp on the Middle of our field on our , I would absolutely Love it . 

+ 1

This dudes no Trezvant fan. New member. Lack of knowledge about Fulton, Greeneville, or Giles. I found a picture of him wearing his helmet....dwarf_toss.jpg

Fulton is a beast. We know from personal experience. T-High won't ever know because they will not have a ticket to the dance......

You are wise old man Giles. And I've said that before.