Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Fulton will murder Catholic and if trezevant makes it to the finals, they will get murdered too. Fulton wont need Rollins-Davis to beat them. Clearly, the greeneville game proved that Fulton is not a one or even a two man team. Hawkins is mad crazy good and short of a few way underthrown balls, i was most impressed by Penny. Surely he's got next level potential.....Scates and cooperwood will p lay on saturdays as well. I guess Coop has to work on his grades a bit first, but hey, he's certainly not the first HS kid with football skills to have classrooms issues. i hope the best for that kid and all the rest, as well as my  boys in Greene looking to further their careers.........assuming it comes to this game, im saying 

Fulton     48

Trezvant  13

I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to how I feel about the Trezevant game in 2010.Looking back,I really blame the refs and the Trezevate coaches  for not putting a stop to it.Yes,some of those kids had some issues and should have known better,but that's when people like their coaches and the refs need to step up and  handle the problem.I did see one or two of their coaches talking to players but when a kid trys to hurt someone that is down for an extra point,that's when his game should be over {after the first time}.As for the fool or fools that cut the tires,they are not the whole community.The same goes for any fool that sales meth in every county of the state,he doesn't represent the vast majority of us.Most of us make moonshine for goodness sakes,ko6y.jpg      

I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to how I feel about the Trezevant game in 2010.Looking back,I really blame the refs and the Trezevate coaches  for not putting a stop to it.Yes,some of those kids had some issues and should have known better,but that's when people like their coaches and the refs need to step up and  handle the problem.I did see one or two of their coaches talking to players but when a kid trys to hurt someone that is down for an extra point,that's when his game should be over {after the first time}.As for the fool or fools that cut the tires,they are not the whole community.The same goes for any fool that sales meth in every county of the state,he doesn't represent the vast majority of us.Most of us make moonshine for goodness sakes,ko6y.jpg      

Like I said on here earlier ..I was appalled at what went on in that game ... the holder could have gotten seriously hurt ..talk about defenseless ... Im with you .. they should stopped game there and made a point of saying either it stops or this game ends .. cant remember score at that time but all thru game was classless moves by tresvant ..embarressing for high school  football ... I have watched alot of football in my days ..never have I seen a display .... coaches should have yanked players and sit on bench .. or when that player hit the extra point holder ..if game was outta hand .. then game should have been forfeited.   

Just checked this out and wanted to say that it is a little foolish to think they were stomping the falcon. They were jumping up and down showing they were ready, like you see happening on tv with some college rivalries. The falcon is just where the altercation happened. No disrespect was intended

my goodness, certainly Ballard and the devils aren't so unknowledgeable about football field design that they didn't know the Falcon was is the center of the field...you know like every team insignia on every field on the planet.

my goodness, certainly Ballard and the devils aren't so unknowledgeable about football field design that they didn't know the Falcon was is the center of the field...you know like every team insignia on every field on the planet.

Well if you watched bvd's video you would clearly see that's where Fulton gathered around and the altercation started. Watch pregame video of the georgia georgia tech game from yesterday and you will see both teams jumping up and down like Greeneville was. It's a common thing in football to show readiness and such