Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Not naming numbers because numbers have names. I'll give you a hint though.....I said starters, not players. If you follow or are involved with GHS at all, you'll have a good idea of the #'s you desire. And truthfully, there could be more. Just 3 off the top of my head. And I know of a few more that are non-starters /underclassmen. Not spreading unfounded rumors; look at your roster and you'll see

Id like to hear how this took place.Did a Greeneville coach visit kids homes or the grade schools games.I was a stud player in the county and was supposed to go to SG but moved to town and went to Greeneviile.I wanted to be a Devil nomatter what.The only pressure we got at school was to go to SG.Later, a WG coach tried to get me to leave Greeneville and play for WG.That had to have been part of my family knowing I was getting burnt out on playing and had college in my playing future .So the WG coach just happened to find me and promised me superstar treatment to come to WG. I really want to know if its the kids coming to town on their own or  pressure to go like I got from the county coaches.If a kid wants to stay in the county or not, as long as they pay or do whatever it takes to be eligible, that should be up to them and their families. BELIEVE me, they get a lot of heat from their county friends for being a Devil.

Edited by BatmanDB

Well Batman to tell the truth that's why it surprised me so much because Greeneville had seen first hand what it looks like to be totally disrespectful to another team , after that fiasco against Trezevant it amazes me that a Greeneville coach would want his team doing something like that . I found it totally uncalled for and changed the way I feel about Greeneville to be honest . You could see Greeneville coaches smiling , what if a fight had broken out ? That could of gotten very very bad real quick . I wish they would stop saying he coached with Quarles if he's ok with that Crap . 

Pep,that would be the last thing I would do as a coach but I'm not the coach.Like a buddy said to me yesterday.How long would  coach Ballard be without a job if he wanted to leave Greeneville and look.Well,even if coach Quarles or coach Ballard done something and it was bad enough to turn us on them,you would still be a Maryville fan as I'm a Devil and Indian fan nomatter what the coaches do.I'm sure there are some Alabama fans that still think a lot of Bear even though he disrespected some teams along the way{shoot,I think he is the best of all time and I  don't care for Alabama}.Like I say,that's up to the coaches on some of those things they do and I may or may not agree but nobody is perfect.

Well Batman to tell the truth that's why it surprised me so much because Greeneville had seen first hand what it looks like to be totally disrespectful to another team , after that fiasco against Trezevant it amazes me that a Greeneville coach would want his team doing something like that . I found it totally uncalled for and changed the way I feel about Greeneville to be honest . You could see Greeneville coaches smiling , what if a fight had broken out ? That could of gotten very very bad real quick . I wish they would stop saying he coached with Quarles if he's ok with that Crap . 

I can't believe you are calling what Trezevant did "disrespectful"... it was downright dangerous. Greeneville was lucky they didn't have serious injuries as a result of those cheap shots.

Edited by barb

No doubt Coach Ballard has proven himself to be a great Coach , my question is to the Greeneville fans , does it bother you guys that your Team went and Jumped on the Falcon Pre-Game ?? It really seemed like the Greeneville coaches didn't mind the team doing that . Just curious if you guys have no problem with that ? 

not much differance than in 2010 and 2011 when the falcons tried to shake the goal posts down at greeneville what was up with that , they even try to shake there own down .

I can't believe you are calling what Trezevant did "disrespectful"... it was downright dangerous. Greeneville was lucky they didn't have serious injuries as a result of those cheap shots.

Well Barb what Greeneville did the other night was Dangerous too , 2 teams nearly having a Brawl before the Game because one team wants to disrespect the other team doesn't register as " Downright Dangerous " to you ?? The Greeneville Coaches allowed that to Happen, just like the Trezevant coaches did . 

Well Barb what Greeneville did the other night was Dangerous too , 2 teams nearly having a Brawl before the Game because one team wants to disrespect the other team doesn't register as " Downright Dangerous " to you ?? The Greeneville Coaches allowed that to Happen, just like the Trezevant coaches did . 

Even if Ballard repeatedly allowed the behavior to continue,it would not even be "like the Trezevant coaches". What the Bears did was play dirty,dangerous, illegal, ball. I find in ridiculous that you can even compare the 2. A brawl? Really? I think you might be overstating just a bit.

Even if Ballard repeatedly allowed the behavior to continue,it would not even be "like the Trezevant coaches". What the Bears did was play dirty,dangerous, illegal, ball. I find in ridiculous that you can even compare the 2. A brawl? Really? I think you might be overstating just a bit.

OK Barb , Yes it was close to becoming a Brawl . If Maryville did that I would have no problem Criticizing it at all , I'm not saying run Ballard off , I'm saying Greeneville should hold him to a higher Standard than that . I saw Fulton Coaches jerking their Players back because they realized just how Dangerous that situation was , while Greeneville coaches were Smiling . Greeneville should be above doing that kind of Chicken **** Stuff , apparently you don't think that . 

OK Barb , Yes it was close to becoming a Brawl . If Maryville did that I would have no problem Criticizing it at all , I'm not saying run Ballard off , I'm saying Greeneville should hold him to a higher Standard than that . I saw Fulton Coaches jerking their Players back because they realized just how Dangerous that situation was , while Greeneville coaches were Smiling . Greeneville should be above doing that kind of Chicken **** Stuff , apparently you don't think that . 

I didn't say I didn't have a problem with it. I found it to be a stupid stunt. But for you to compare it to the "Trezevant fiasco" is overstating the situation. At no time was there a danger of a brawl at the Trezevant game. Whenever the Bears took a cheap shot, the devils just put their hands up and walked away. At what point in this game did the play become dirty and dangerous?Careful, Pep, you are perilously close to becoming a drama queen.