Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Ditto i had coach Coffman my  jr. and senior year for the work program through the schools  , he was a riot . he retired my senior year  when  he was 65 but he was as tough as they came he could still put you on your can . Coach Ballard has taken the program over the top and yea this has spoiled alot of devil fans but it sure beats not makin the playoffs , in years past we struggled just to make it to 500 , and prayed for the playoffs . so lets be thankful for the great success that the Devils have been able to accomplish . A State Championship is a great thing  and Greeneville has two of them and a runner up , in my book thats pretty darn good ! Thank you Greene Devil Players you gave us a lot to cheer about this year and , i am already looking foward to next year .

Had the same class ! I worked in the mornings,had three other classes in the afternoon and never seen much of his class,he would come by the job every now and then to check on me.I told him I wasn't scared of him one day when we were talking a little crap,but I was lying ! As for the Devils back in those days,we were 3A in only three classes and there was no way we would have ever won a state title in football.Had the Devils played in 2A which I think we could have,we would have then ran into a 2A team called Maryville if I'm not mistaken.It just all fell right for the Devils when the tssaa went to six classes plus the two privates.

No doubt Coach Ballard has proven himself to be a great Coach , my question is to the Greeneville fans , does it bother you guys that your Team went and Jumped on the Falcon Pre-Game ?? It really seemed like the Greeneville coaches didn't mind the team doing that . Just curious if you guys have no problem with that ? 

No doubt Coach Ballard has proven himself to be a great Coach , my question is to the Greeneville fans , does it bother you guys that your Team went and Jumped on the Falcon Pre-Game ?? It really seemed like the Greeneville coaches didn't mind the team doing that . Just curious if you guys have no problem with that ?

Personally I'm not a fan of that in particular. Maybe the devils were trying to get in there heads maybe it was provoked we won't know an probably never will. Our seasons done anyways so in the words of Hillary Clinton "what does it matter" lol. Man I already miss football season!