Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

The people that are bashing Coach Ballard are clueless and fair weather Fans!!! Caine Ballard Era (5 years). 11-4 State Runner-up, 15-0 State Champion, 14-1 State Champion, 8-4 2nd Round Playoffs, 12-1 Quarter Finals. 60-10 (0.857 win%). The last 4 years 1 loss at home on a last second FG. 1 Silver ball, 2 Gold Balls, Made the Playoff's 5 straight years, ranked as one of the top 4A teams every year. All that and someone has the mindset that he is not a good Coach. Go examine the records on www.greenevillefootball.com and see if you can find a 5 year span that can even come close to comparing to the last 5 years. Ask any of the teams in the state that have never made the playoff's or never won a playoff game if they would like to have a 5 year run like Greeneville. I hate to say this but Greeneville fans have become spoiled by the teams success the last 5 years. These Coaches put in more time than anyone could imagine. They spend hours away from their families to coach someone else's kids.

My son plays for Greeneville and I as a parent of a player would not want my son playing for any other coach or coaching staff!!!! I look forward to my son's Sr. season next year and expect us to be one of the top 4A teams again next year. Just my 2 cent's on the coach bashing.

When he hits adversity his play calling leaves a lot to be desired. If we weren't in the almighty BRAC, not sure he could cut the "mustard". My opinion, whether you like it or not, I don't care.

The funny part about it is I should have been one of those kids going to another school. I was in the city school.system since kindergarten. I'm so glad my parents knew at a young age that I would be so good in football and baseball. Know the process before you run off at the mouth

I'm extremely familiar with the process......scout, recruit, offer/promise, then give them a green jersey

From the outside looking in, last nights game probably wasn't Greenevilles best but it goes to show you, SPEED is very hard to overcome. When you add size, good coaching and player decisions then there's a recipe for Winning. Both teams are good, with very good fan bases. I have went and watched several good schools play this season and of them all Fulton has to have the fastest skill players I've seen. Hawkins reminded me of Malik Foreman. Maryville was the best team I had seen up until last night. Good Luck to both team in the future!

Where is BARB? She was suppose to get back to me after the game, said she would eat crow , but would tell me she was sorry for trying to shove this greeneville green devil hype throat. She might show up soon I hope. I've been have dreams about green devils for two weeks. Good luck to all next year and hope we can keep this a BIG game every year. All stay healthy and have great holidays with family.

The rest of East TN can't wait either. We'll be sitting on the edge of our seats wondering if the parents of one of our star players will magically be given a job in the Greeneville city limits and move there. Or, maybe just have a star player that decides to "commute" to high school

i hope we take them all , i wish all the county stars would come to greeneville that way we can really beat them down , my response was just about as stupid as yours snuff man you hide behind that mask but a real man would come out to the games and talk face to face but we know that u must play for the other side ,

From the outside looking in, last nights game probably wasn't Greenevilles best but it goes to show you, SPEED is very hard to overcome. When you add size, good coaching and player decisions then there's a recipe for Winning. Both teams are good, with very good fan bases. I have went and watched several good schools play this season and of them all Fulton has to have the fastest skill players I've seen. Hawkins reminded me of Malik Foreman. Maryville was the best team I had seen up until last night. Good Luck to both team in the future!

Speed/talent has a tendency to make someone,s "best" look less than desirable.....,

kevin you must be all about yourself pasting your picture so everyone can see you .

Actually, I didnt even do that, my computer connected everything through my FB profile and my profile pic just showed up when I logged in, and I was too lazy to try and change it.....lol

I see you just like to draw assumptions off of random things.....lol

Boy was I wrong about this game. But, in my defense Fulton didn't even make a showing in the South game. They did however show up last night. Didn't even look like the same team. #7 is a stud. He reminds me of Malik Foreman too. Malik could accelerate a bit quicker but both can fly. And last night I seen a whole bunch of good players for Fulton. You can't teach speed. For two straight weeks at sit on the Fulton side in the rain so I think I will change it up this week and go see Maryville pound Blackman. Good luck and go Falcons.