Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

I dont know whom has said they hated the coach , i being the fan that i am since my first Greene Devil Game in 1972 have always followed and cheered the Devils and have never said any hateful remarks about the coaches if you look at the history of Greene Devil football Coach B. has been the best of the best , with Great ones like Ty Disney, The Great Leonard Coffman ,Roy Gregory , Mr. Fred Sorrells , Steve McCurry whom really started the turnaround for greenedevil football . While some are not happy with the season of 12-1 , if you have followed them as long as i have you will have known that the Devils went through some really tough years , while disapointed with the loss there lies a great future for Greene Devil football , just no more than 9 years ago we were a 5-6 team , then a 5-5 team , then a 4-6 team  so things could be worse . while i am like most of the fans questioning some of the play calling against fulton , in the end i feel it was the turnovers that killed us , thank You Greene Devil Coaches for the chance to hollar and yell and for the team that you put on the field Coach Ballard you are the man for the job and kudos for the great job you do for Greene Devil football!

The toughest Greeneville coach that I ever knew was Coach Coffman.He had long just been a teacher when I first got to know him but coached several older family members.Not a football player,student,teacher or anyone had the nads to cross him even when he was way up in age.The way I see it,if coach Ballard doesn't have his job as long as he wants it,there are some real Dumbazz people in my old home town.

BVD .. thanks for well wishes .. u are as a passionate a fan as I have seen .. who enjoys this time of year ... I think the wet conditions affected u guys alot more than us ... dont know how many games yall played on wet grass this year ... we looked slow last weak with SS on that wet grass .. maybe we got some longer cleats .. didnt look like ur speed guys handled the wet conditions very well ... answer one thing .. why the runs with big 33 .. to slow to get started and after he got leveled by 27 didnt seem like he wanted to run the ball anymore .. think u guys would have been better off with 12 and 5 running down close .. plus big guy layed it on ground . Refs terrible both sides ..... glad we didnt let let one of those guys decide the game ... take care .. we may have a hard time getting back next year .. we loose OL and and 2 great kids in Rollins and Hawkins .. hats off to the kid#1 and some others .. they showed some class late in game ... hate it for kids who have played thier last game of football .. life goes on .

Great season Devils!

Congrats to the Falcons. Best of luck bringing back another championship to EAST TN!

The toughest Greeneville coach that I ever knew was Coach Coffman.He had long just been a teacher when I first got to know him but coached several older family members.Not a football player,student,teacher or anyone had the nads to cross him even when he was way up in age.The way I see it,if coach Ballard doesn't have his job as long as he wants it,there are some real Dumbazz people in my old home town.

Ditto i had coach Coffman my  jr. and senior year for the work program through the schools  , he was a riot . he retired my senior year  when  he was 65 but he was as tough as they came he could still put you on your can . Coach Ballard has taken the program over the top and yea this has spoiled alot of devil fans but it sure beats not makin the playoffs , in years past we struggled just to make it to 500 , and prayed for the playoffs . so lets be thankful for the great success that the Devils have been able to accomplish . A State Championship is a great thing  and Greeneville has two of them and a runner up , in my book thats pretty darn good ! Thank you Greene Devil Players you gave us a lot to cheer about this year and , i am already looking foward to next year .

I can't wait to see what we are bringing next year

The rest of East TN can't wait either. We'll be sitting on the edge of our seats wondering if the parents of one of our star players will magically be given a job in the Greeneville city limits and move there. Or, maybe just have a star player that decides to "commute" to high school

The rest of East TN can't wait either. We'll be sitting on the edge of our seats wondering if the parents of one of our star players will magically be given a job in the Greeneville city limits and move there. Or, maybe just have a star player that decides to "commute" to high

school

Get a life!!!!! I don't think you know how much no child left behind has actually helped you

I would love to meet you face to face ! I would show you a all-star!!!

I bet you would big boy. Like I warned you way back when......roids get to you after a while. You need to pipe down. Besides, just because you're not afraid, doesn't mean you shouldn't be. Much like the devils fearless act of stomping on a logo. They were feeling pretty tough. How'd that work out?

I bet you would big boy. Like I warned you way back when......roids get to you after a while. You need to pipe down. Besides, just because you're not afraid, doesn't mean you shouldn't be. Much like the devils fearless act of stomping on a logo. They were feeling pretty tough. How'd that work out?

show me son SHOW ME!!!! Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

Oh yes.....tremendously. We are all very gracious. And at least 3 of your starters should be playing for other teams. Good thing y'all didn't 'leave them behind'. Oh and your all-star team still couldn't get it done

The funny part about it is I should have been one of those kids going to another school. I was in the city school.system since kindergarten. I'm so glad my parents knew at a young age that I would be so good in football and baseball. Know the process before you run off at the mouth