Humboldt Vikings Vs Union City Tornadoes Rematch

TheTrueViking

Okay guys it has been a great week on the T. Respect to all the Viking posters. You guys showed a lot of class this week. Both sides are pulling fpr thier tesms and handled themselves well. Ofcourse there were a couple of ttolls here amf there buy they don't have a dog in this fight. For those of us closer to the action we know what is at stake. Another week to play and one step closer to Cookeville. It's all in the hands of the players and coaches now. It's almost game time. Less than 24 hours away. I truly believe the winner of this game will represent the west in the title game. Prayers for safe travels and an injury free gamr.

Okay guys it has been a great week on the T. Respect to all the Viking posters. You guys showed a lot of class this week. Both sides are pulling fpr thier tesms and handled themselves well. Ofcourse there were a couple of ttolls here amf there buy they don't have a dog in this fight. For those of us closer to the action we know what is at stake. Another week to play and one step closer to Cookeville. It's all in the hands of the players and coaches now. It's almost game time. Less than 24 hours away. I truly believe the winner of this game will represent the west in the title game. Prayers for safe travels and an injury free gamr.

Yes, less than twenty-four (24) & I'm sure the game will be pack with fans from UC, Humboldt & surrounding schools that are finished playing! Wished I could make this game but will be in call the next six (6) days so hoping that it rains early & stops a couple hours before the game! Hoping for a injury free game & if course a Viking victory but if not UC will most definitely represent for west Tn!!!

Duck and yso thanks for your comments sbout my young service men. I appreciate it . They chose to serve our great country and I'm very proud to be their dad.

I would be remiss and un-American to not recognize them and you for bringing them along. You should be proud. Now ya'll get out there and spread some of that purple joy all over some Vikings!!!!!!

A Young Man Said Once, "Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard Enough". I'm Also Hoping For A Viking Victory Though As Well.

Agreed!!

The Vikings are working very hard, and they have the talent to take this.  I've been to the majority of the games and I've noticed that it is rare to see the same sequence of offenses in any game.  Also 3rd quarter play -- I haven't witnessed a Humboldt coaching staff adjust the way this staff does.

Win, lose or draw -- with the negativity that tried to get started against the staff -- they've proven themselves.

Congrats to the coaches -- Good luck to the Vikings.  Bring home a win.

Edited by redgold83

Agreed!!

The Vikings are working very hard, and they have the talent to take this.  I've been to the majority of the games and I've noticed that it is rare to see the same sequence of offenses in any game.  Also 3rd quarter play -- I haven't witnessed a Humboldt coaching staff adjust the way this staff does.

Win, lose or draw -- with the controversy that tried to get started with the staff -- they've proven themselves.

Congrats to the coaches -- Good luck to the Vikings.  Bring home a win.

Both teams have had their growing pains this season. No real noticeable advantage either way really. Some say they would rather be lucky than good anyday. Some say good. Hard work factors into both and helps make either happen. My heart and my gut leans toward UC. And my late uncle would be proud of me for taking that position. The winner of this one could well find themselves in Cookville in a couple of weeks.

Both teams have had their growing pains this season. No real noticeable advantage either way really. Some say they would rather be lucky than good anyday. Some say good. Hard work factors into both and helps make either happen. My heart and my gut leans toward UC. And my late uncle would be proud of me for taking that position. The winner of this one could well find themselves in Cookville in a couple of weeks.

Well said duck.

Okay Tornadoes IT'S GAME DAY BABY.Time to strap it up and make those pads POP. You are facing a tough and determined team. You have your game plan. You know what you are supposed to do. Come out fired up. Set the tone early. Once you start don't let up. COMPETE -PLAY PHYSICAL-LIMIT FUMBLES. We believe in you. Get- R-Done in Tornado style.

"Game Day", no time for excuses Vikings let's get ready to play some physical football tonight!! It's going to be a mud bowl tonight but we have played in it before just limit turnovers & play with "Heart" and that's all that the Humboldt fans can ask for!! Remember, "Fight" until the last minute & you will be "Victorious", " GO BIG RED", the Vikings in the House!!