West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

Mav4, 30 carries for 200 yards by 1 back against this West defense is very unlikely. Maybe 200 yards rushing by all ball carriers. If a guy carries 30 times against this defense he may not finish the game.

Maximus, I'm glad you know who John Bean is. That Roy D stuff is a straight rip off.

ORKat....I see you didn't seek me out...I was there in all my Halls glory! Maybe this weekend at AC....

I understand that, but Fox has been carrying the ball around 25 times in all the tuff games, I think if AC wants to win this than they need someone like that to play, it is not unheard of even against this kind of defense, if I remember right that's how Ooltewah was successful last season.  plus if a RB gets 25+ carries in a game it is not because what they are doing is not working, if we can do that and keep that defense on the field than the defense may not last the game and that's when you start getting those bigger plays

Can't emphasize this enough.  West has zero 2 way starters and no injuries right now.  That's gonna be a factor, just no way around it. 

Here's another thing, I've been thinking about.  AC had to conjure up everything they had both physically and emotionally to beat SD, while West cruised easily in their game.  I'm just not sure if AC can bring an even greater effort that will be needed this week.

I understand, but if the defense is on the field the entire game than that equalizes the no 2 way starts advantage.  Im not arguing, just stating what AC has to do to win, I never said they could actually do it.  Besides that, I think everyone can agree that the first qtr of the SD game was crazy, AC may have had conjure up everything they had to win, but if you look at the game as a whole AC outplayed and outscored SD after the first qtr 32-13 and if AC would have just showed up in the first qtr than they cruise as well.  The Blowout of CC in my opinion had a lot to do with CC, they looked like a deer in headlights in the first qtr, I have watched that game 5 times and CC was out of position on defense every play and on Offense I hate to say it, but Jeffers looked like he was not ready in the beginning of that game

I understand, but if the defense is on the field the entire game than that equalizes the no 2 way starts advantage. Im not arguing, just stating what AC has to do to win, I never said they could actually do it. Besides that, I think everyone can agree that the first qtr of the SD game was crazy, AC may have had conjure up everything they had to win, but if you look at the game as a whole AC outplayed and outscored SD after the first qtr 32-13 and if AC would have just showed up in the first qtr than they cruise as well. The Blowout of CC in my opinion had a lot to do with CC, they looked like a deer in headlights in the first qtr, I have watched that game 5 times and CC was out of position on defense every play and on Offense I hate to say it, but Jeffers looked like he was not ready in the beginning of that game

So your blaming this loss on being out of position on defense...you could actually see their eyes? I hate to say it but CC wasn't even close to being on the same level...with that being said, I do think AC can win but they have to play a great game!!! I can't wait til tomorrow!

I understand, but if the defense is on the field the entire game than that equalizes the no 2 way starts advantage.  Im not arguing, just stating what AC has to do to win, I never said they could actually do it.  Besides that, I think everyone can agree that the first qtr of the SD game was crazy, AC may have had conjure up everything they had to win, but if you look at the game as a whole AC outplayed and outscored SD after the first qtr 32-13 and if AC would have just showed up in the first qtr than they cruise as well.  The Blowout of CC in my opinion had a lot to do with CC, they looked like a deer in headlights in the first qtr, I have watched that game 5 times and CC was out of position on defense every play and on Offense I hate to say it, but Jeffers looked like he was not ready in the beginning of that game

Chances are that is how AC's defense will look tomorrow night as well.  When your chasing fast kids all night that seems to do that to you.  LOL.  I'm for AC but I promise you West has at least 4 guys as fast as the kid from SD.