Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Hang in there things will eventually get better. As I said last week, the kids deserve better. I think they will pull it together and put on a show with whatever coaches they have Friday night. I know a lot of Bucs fans are pulling for ya.  :thumb:

Hoping they can put another distraction behind them and come out a play ball. Thanks for the Bucs support and like you said, the kids deserve better!

TC i have so much respect for your Team.. im gonna shock the World lol.. I now wanna see this Jasper Team Win now!! I just dont want them to go out like this!! no Kids deserve that!! Ummm cough cough go Jasper

Is there a doctor in town? Glad to see you come around and pull for the kids up the road.And you are so right, those kids don't deserve this

Edited by piratetom

Well, two coaches arrested for vandalism and the latest had alcohol in his vehicle on school property.....that's all for now....good luck Friday night and hope for an injury free game.....

Sorry to hear that 2008. This thread was on top when I logged on. The other right below. Didn't see it until after I had posted. Such a shame. I agree with all... The kids deserve better than this.