Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

I keep hearing and understand that Trousdale was very young last year and had lots of injuries. What everyone is overlooking is that MC was very young too. Most of their starters were Sophomores last year as well. This Warrior team is a Junior domintated team now and they are much better than they were last year too. I completely understand how hard it is to win at the creekbank in November but don't count out MC just yet. You might just be surprised how good they are.

Much respect for both programs....would definately watch this one if it was in the Valley.

Hey guys it's Glenn here. I've been telling y'all for long time Marion Warriors aren't very fast. They are kinda fast. Number 1 is pretty fast though but more strong than fast. Trousdale Hornets are fast! Really fast! They are more fast in their creek side. They are good. I don't like the Warriors after they coaches tried to make our players look bad. I hope Trousdale whips them like a dog. They should cause the warriors are not real fast. If they had been working on their fastness more than getting our former runners that were real fast then maybe but they haven't. Trousdale will be too fast come Friday

From Glenn

I agree wholeheartedly with that acessment. Just like when MC battled back to take the 17-14 lead and had the ball back at the SP 34 with 4 minutes left in the 2nd qtr and SP was on their heels. Should you run it and take at least a lead or maybe go in up 10. Still not sure why we tried to throw the ball and ended up giving SP the ball back and time to score. Definitely changed the game. Same thing happened when we drove to your 20 in the fourth down two scores with 8 min left. Threw an interception and sealed it. Did the same thing at Boyd with 4+ left in the half from their 37. gave the ball back to them with 3:52 left

because of you and Big J, I am really pulling for you guys this week... Now that may change if Pastry gets on here and makes me mad. Seriously good luck and wear extra socks , the wind off that creek that runs under the visitors side is dang cold.