Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Geez

Just have Dickerson call Creasy...we waiting... :popcorneater:

No...that 2 point comeback against Dekalb scared us off. We will probably just stay with Alcoa...lol.

Cheaters

See y'all at the Creekbank fryday night ladies, and bring your whole Chicken crew.

I had my doubts that Marion Co. would get past Boyd, based on their "cupcake" schedule and the drama that played out last week, and that they played in Boyd's back yard.  But they pulled it off big time, so I'm going to say MC has a good chance against TC.

TC 28 MC 20 pulling for MC but I think MC goes in thinking they beat this same team easily last year and are upset my TC. Long bus ride plus playing at the creek bank ?

No way do the coaches let that happen.  They haven't looked past any of their cupcakes this year and the kids know they are behind the eight ball going into hostile territory.  If MC gets beat it for sure isn't an upset.  They are playing the #2 team in the state.  Team with the fewest turnovers will probably win and MC had zero last week.  Hold on to the rock and pound it right at em.

Most from here will go to Baxter. Conner York is worth the price of admission. Sorry...seeing TC this year isn't.

So what did it cost...errr, how much did they have to pay you to watch the Owls this year? lol

I would have like to seen York this year. No reason he shouldn't have been a finalist.

So what did it cost...errr, how much did they have to pay you to watch the Owls this year? lol

I would have like to seen York this year. No reason he shouldn't have been a finalist.

When a kid rushes for 2,200 yards and passes for another 2,200 yards and racks up 67 TDs in one season is simply amazing!!!! To think this kid was not even nominated is just crazy! They actually should just ship the award straight to his house with those numbers!!!!

All 20 people from the Hillsdale community will be making the walk to the Bank. This IS NOT  the same TC team from last year. You don't see it until you look up and you're down 14 points. Trousdale always finds a way to win the big games on the creek bank, besides the FC game a couple years back when Kyle Wood put that Commander team on his back. This will be a good one.

TC - 28

MC - 21

I had my doubts that Marion Co. would get past Boyd, based on their "cupcake" schedule and the drama that played out last week, and that they played in Boyd's back yard.  But they pulled it off big time, so I'm going to say MC has a good chance against TC.

The TC team Marion played last year was a young injury riddled team and it showed. I'm not making excuses that just all they had to bring to the table last year. With two injured starting lb's,a dinged up running back and a young inexperienced qb. They had to depend on several freshmen and soph's. This years a little different they are all healthy and hungry this go round.MC will have to earn it if they pull out a win on the Creekbank Fri.night.

I got the same as you got last year to see the waspers...lol.

I haven't seen York in person either...but his numbers are unheard of.

It will be interesting to see what he does this week against a pretty good defense.

Hope you are doing well.