Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

TC i have so much respect for your Team.. im gonna shock the World lol.. I now wanna see this Jasper Team Win now!! I just dont want them to go out like this!! no Kids deserve that!! Ummm cough cough go Jasper

Geno...you better watch out fence jumping. They might not let you back on the other side. :ph34r:

Geno...you better watch out fence jumping. They might not let you back on the other side. :ph34r:

ohhh im not Fence Jumping Seven, Im felling sorry for those Kids! if this was Signal Mtn after TSSAA got done with them they would only be limited to 5 Recruits a year!! Edited by Geno

What we need is sum poetic justice...hog may haf to write up ah requiem up for them poor boys from out there in East TN. Yall tell them boys momma's to brang plenty of fresh changes of drawers for them warriors, cuz they gonna soil ther's up plenty fast when them litty bitty Jackets git to stingin'em. 

Unless McMurry gets canned before Friday, I don't really see it affecting the Warriors "play" on the field. Once they are under the lights, they will be thinking about playing on our hallowed grounds in the quarterfinals, not two slappy coaches. They seemed to handle this situation pretty well last week.

On the other hand, if the coaches are too busy with the "off the field issues" and the preperation is lacking, it could spell trouble. Someone said earlier in this thread that this game would come down to coaching. I bought it at the time. I just thought Creasy and Co. would have to out coach the Warrior staff, not out last them.

Well, two coaches arrested for vandalism and the latest had alcohol in his vehicle on school property.....that's all for now....good luck Friday night and hope for an injury free game.....

it was in his field house locker. They were searching lockers looking for stolen play books from Sequatchie and South Pittsburg. TSSAA involved. Marion county boys hold your head up, you did not do anything wrong this actually should give you motivation and I hope it does. Now walk proud !!!

it was in his field house locker. They were searching lockers looking for stolen play books from Sequatchie and South Pittsburg. TSSAA involved. Marion county boys hold your head up, you did not do anything wrong this actually should give you motivation and I hope it does. Now walk proud !!!

Whaaaaaattttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

Thieves, Vandals, Alcoholics...I guess i better tell ole Ray Russell to have Barney put extra bullets in his pocket this week...heck might tell him to go ahead and have it loaded... :roflolk:

🙊😮

Well one thing is for sure, both teams will have to ring their A game in this one. Coming to the Creekbank the visitor scoreboard starts at -7 when the balls kicks off. 

Cant wait for Friday night on the Creekbank! No other place like it. The creekbank navy will be full strength. Although I have not seen MC play I think TCs speed will be the difference in this one. It will be a close one but I think TC is able to win this one by 7. 

COME FRIDAY IT'S PRIMETIME ON THE BANK!!!!!