Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Safe travels back home to all the Marion fans! Classy bunch of players and people! As for the game I told the Marion faithfuls earlier today you would remember Kenyon Harper #5! Around 230 yards rushing and 3 TDs! Never saw what the hype was about the Z-Train! We have faced a lot better backs this year in my opinion! On to Knoxville we go! Let's Get It!!!!

you folks from Mary Anne better bring sum life jackets along tonight...the criks ahrisin...tha flood will be awsome...ya mite git washed plum away :lol: ..you mite wanna bring your paddles too...it ah bad feelin to up tha "CREEK" without one  :roflolk:

Well they had a boat...but no motor...or paddles....Harper made'em look like a Jr High team... :roflolk:

Never did see that train they kept talking about though.

Congrats to the Jackets on the big W.  Harper gave MC fits all nite  230 yds & 3 TDs.

Hats off to the Marion folks, tho, good bunch, played hard & clean, unlike GP. Hope you folks have a safe

trip back home. On to k'ville next week. Gotta tighten the chin straps for this one.