Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

All I hear is crickets....

When one hasn't a leg to stand on the only thing to say is. I spoke before thinking. We've all done it. You have to overlook children in dire straits. The entire situation they was placed in by their former coaching staff wasn't fair to them. So for one to do something like that is no more than frustration coming out. Continue to support but don't expect a warm reception from all. Time will heal all wounds and one of these days that kid will remember that support and accept it. Until then remember. He is still a child that has been hurt by an adult so he has to have time to earn their trust again.

and you have every right to be proud of most of your team and in an effort to help you guys heal our Pirate team , cheerleaders and fans came out and stood in the rain to cheer your team as they passed. But something I have to put out there before we close this chapter and I hate that I have to tell this ...but one of the MC players flipped us off as they went by

He was only wantin you pull his fanger   :mrgreen:

When one hasn't a leg to stand on the only thing to say is. I spoke before thinking. We've all done it. You have to overlook children in dire straits. The entire situation they was placed in by their former coaching staff wasn't fair to them. So for one to do something like that is no more than frustration coming out. Continue to support but don't expect a warm reception from all. Time will heal all wounds and one of these days that kid will remember that support and accept it. Until then remember. He is still a child that has been hurt by an adult so he has to have time to earn their trust again.

great post. 

agree

Heres a recap, of the week

Why would you think that TC would beat MC a month ago???Same teams as last year, besides being a year older, and MC walked all over them last year....

:popcorneater:

MC will win at the creek bank

Creekbank...with a CAPITAL C.

Pretty much the same schedule we had last year? Check! Same record as last year after the reg season? Check! 49-21. Mc is a better team this year than they were last year so trousdale better be 28 points better just saying

:popcorneater:

Well first off...y'all ain't scoring 48 this year...secondly...we were 47 points better against Gordonsville this year and 67 points better against uFCa....take it for what it is worth... 

lets see TC went from 21 to 41, thats +20...Mary Ann went from 49 to 14 thats -35...i'd say we are 55 point better verses Mary Ann this season.

It will be hard for those warriors to beat Trousdale at Trousdale.....and the refs 

No refs needed, Harper was too much.

Let me ask you Trousdale fans a serious question.  Earlier in the year Slime posted that the jackets would beat last years team by 30.  What makes Trousdale so much better this year than they were last?  How have they improved, which is obvious that they have.  Looking forward to coming to the creekbank and one of the top venues to watch a game. 

Here is one for you slim........you said TC would beat last years team by 30 earlier in the year.  Since MC beat you guys by 28 last year and we are probably 17 pts better this year, does that make us favored by 15?  I will even give yall 10 for homefield advantage and make the Warriors favored by 5.  Sound about right??  You can talk about the MC schedule all you want, but Trousdales schedule isn't a whole lot better.  Maybe a little, and I agree, if we turn it over 5 times against yall, you will probably win as well.

You got to go back and take some Math classes, something just doesn't add up... :popcorneater: