Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

TC, enjoy your last win on Friday.  Your basketball season begins on Saturday November 30!  How does 12 and 1 sound?  Get use to it!  Better luck in 2014!

Still butthurt over that 35-0 thumping huh?.... :roflolk: Oh and btw...hows basketball going for the commode doors, since y'all got to start practicing early?

I had a request from some Marion county players moms to post on here and ask any and all teams/ fans cheerleaders or any body to show up at the square to send these kids off tomorrow! Wear your school colors they said because they want show them the entire county is behind them! This is any Chattanooga area fans- seq valley fans anybody! Boys leaving at 1 pm. Wear your colors and be there. ! These kids deserve a big send off! Good luck warriors I for one will be pulling for you! Whitwell football boys took the Marion boys something today? Whitwell tigers you guys rock! I hope others follow suit!

• Upvote 2

I had a request from some Marion county players moms to post on here and ask any and all teams/ fans cheerleaders or any body to show up at the square to send these kids off tomorrow! Wear your school colors they said because they want show them the entire county is behind them! This is any Chattanooga area fans- seq valley fans anybody! Boys leaving at 1 pm. Wear your colors and be there. ! These kids deserve a big send off! Good luck warriors I for one will be pulling for you! Whitwell football boys took the Marion boys something today? Whitwell tigers you guys rock! I hope others follow suit!

Thanks Chicken Dave...they do need support...

Look TC was gonna whip them before the scandals, and ain't nothing changed, and we don't care who the coach is...we've had a good week of practice...we ready... :popcorneater:  35-14 Jackets

you should win and probably will and could win big...never know how the recent craziness has and will effect the young men during the game

I posted it on the SP vs Fayetteville thread.