Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Let me ask you Marion people a question.  Did that Creasy man send this Richards man any film on these Trousdale boys?  I feel real bad for this Richards man because he has not had time to prepare for this Creasy man.  I will make him a copy of my Murphy Fair book about this Trousdale people so he can see how big there boys are.  You think im joking but im not.

Let's talk about the matchups in this game. Marion's line vs Trousdale's line. Marion's backs vs Trousdale's linebackers. Where are the advantages?

Ive been really impressed with Trousdale's line...Last week Goodpasture had a huge size advantage but yet TC would get into the backfield and on offense they would get a good push upfront! Gallatin had a huge line as well but yet TC won the battle upfront! It will be real interesting come tomorrow night! As far a backs, I'd take the Harper kid any day over any back in 2A! He's a game changer!

Ive been really impressed with Trousdale's line...Last week Goodpasture had a huge size advantage but yet TC would get into the backfield and on offense they would get a good push upfront! Gallatin had a huge line as well but yet TC won the battle upfront! It will be real interesting come tomorrow night! As far a backs, I'd take the Harper kid any day over any back in 2A! He's a game changer!

If TC gets a decent lead in the 3rd, I would pull the starters as fast as possible as this could get ugly and TC doesn't have the depth to loose a player the following week for fighting.

These MC kids will NOT be fighting no matter what the score---they will play till the bitter end, win or lose.

If TC gets a decent lead in the 3rd, I would pull the starters as fast as possible as this could get ugly and TC doesn't have the depth to loose a player the following week for fighting.

gee..you talk like t.c. ant never won state before.let me give you a hint it's almost to the point where they got to start using toes to count them almost out of fingers.