Hendersonville @ Indy

notredame66

I got to hear Wharton on the radio last night. He said it is 3 seniors and the rest sophomores on the defense. What are the

I like Hendersonville and the ground and pound. No doubt the skill guys at Indy are great but Hville can score with the best of them.

Changes ? New scheme and formations but biggest thing Blade will tell you is that those sophomores have learned , grew up and believed in themselves .....

I mean if you look at rossview whom they beat in rd 1 and the size of their O line, and a 1900 yds rusher and rd2 Overton line made Indy look like a jr high team- they bend and don't break ....they seize every chance and take advantage -

Changes ? New scheme and formations but biggest thing Blade will tell you is that those sophomores have learned , grew up and believed in themselves .....

I mean if you look at rossview whom they beat in rd 1 and the size of their O line, and a 1900 yds rusher and rd2 Overton line made Indy look like a jr high team- they bend and don't break ....they seize every chance and take advantage -

Hendersonville got their QB involved early and often last night and he played to his potential (he would be my player of the game). Not sure what his numbers were but he made plays when he needed to. If hendersonville puts it all together they will be too much for independence.

I like this match up for Hendersonville. They're the kinda team where you know straight up they're gonna try to run it down your throat. So you stack the box, but they end up doing it anyway.. I feel like they can run clock, giving limited time for Indy's athletes to make their impact felt. Here's where the difference is gonna be... Can Indy stop Hville from pounding the short runs, just eating clock and getting first downs? And can Hendersonville prevent Indy's athletes from breaking off big plays?  Whoever does this wins I think. Turnovers will also be huge. If either team can't sustain drives, the other will probably capitalize.

If Hendersonville can balance run and pass then the game is already over.. if not then I will give it to Indy. Basically from what I've seen Indy do is they'll bring down the corners/DB's to contain the run and even stop it in the backfield if they read run; but if you can run play action then you can have the receivers burn even Wharton quite easily.

I like this match up for Hendersonville. They're the kinda team where you know straight up they're gonna try to run it down your throat. So you stack the box, but they end up doing it anyway.. I feel like they can run clock, giving limited time for Indy's athletes to make their impact felt. Here's where the difference is gonna be... Can Indy stop Hville from pounding the short runs, just eating clock and getting first downs? And can Hendersonville prevent Indy's athletes from breaking off big plays? Whoever does this wins I think. Turnovers will also be huge. If either team can't sustain drives, the other will probably capitalize.

Good call except Indy gives you the bend & don't break on D, so they will allow you to ground and pound the short runs-

Indy is not the team to worry about time of possession ... Look at what they did to rossview & Overton how they shut them down offensively ...

Not many teams risk throwing the ball in 3 SEC recruits ( believe 17 int )

Look for VW to do a lot of wildcat this a Friday

You saw Malone 2x this year but you will be in for a treat watching VW run , catch , return a kick or punt - by far most electric kid when he is on the loose

Good call except Indy gives you the bend & don't break on D, so they will allow you to ground and pound the short runs-

Indy is not the team to worry about time of possession ... Look at what they did to rossview & Overton how they shut them down offensively ...

Not many teams risk throwing the ball in 3 SEC recruits ( believe 17 int )

Look for VW to do a lot of wildcat this a Friday

You saw Malone 2x this year but you will be in for a treat watching VW run , catch , return a kick or punt - by far most electric kid when he is on the loose

VW is talented and a great athlete, but I still believe HHS has seen a better football player in Malone. The secondary for Indy will have no effect on the fullback.

VW is talented and a great athlete, but I still believe HHS has seen a better football player in Malone. The secondary for Indy will have no effect on the fullback.

Both fun , but open field or when VW has ball in hand no one is as fast 4.38 , no one more electrifying ..

Malone 1146 rec yds

Malone - 214 rush yards

Not sure off kick return/punt return/ INT or total TD

VW- 915 rec yds, 495 rush, 588 KR, 269punt return 6 INT 21 total TD

If I'm HHS the key is keeping his UT recruit brother Gaulden in check when Indy passes the ball....

Indy wins but can't turn the ball over

Both fun , but open field or when VW has ball in hand no one is as fast 4.38 , no one more electrifying ..

Malone 1146 rec yds

Malone - 214 rush yards

Not sure off kick return/punt return/ INT or total TD

VW- 915 rec yds, 495 rush, 588 KR, 269punt return 6 INT 21 total TD

If I'm HHS the key is keeping his UT recruit brother Gaulden in check when Indy passes the ball....

Indy wins but can't turn the ball over

I agree with eers.

Malone - 71 rec 1404 yds 19.8 ypc 19 TDs, 23 rush 227 yds 9.9 ypc 3 TDs 

No sure kick, punt, INT totals either but I feel very confident saying more in all categories. Also, not sure his current 40 time but should be in the 4.4 range. He ran a 21.86 in the 200 meters at state last year. If we are on the playground, I choose Malone.

I believe if Hendersonville eats up the clock on the ground, they will win.

Should be a great game. I think Hendersonville's run game will be too much for Indy. If Hendersonville does not allow big plays on special teams and does not the ball over: I think they get the win.

Indy is loaded with talent and speed with some very special athletes. They will be in the game all the way.

Pretty hype on VW there arent you 66? He wasnt so impressive against Blackman earlier this season. I didnt see electrifying anyway.. ^_^

Hype, call it what you like but I know watching the kid with the ball is alot of fun and no one comes a close 2nd ( not just myself but also various media/social outlets )

Did Barry Sanders shine each game?

Go worry bout Oakland