Fairview @ CPA

coachcraig

Brawler, you are spot on with this post.  #10 took another cheap shot on an earlier interception and was congratulated for it on the sideline by other play.   I did hate seeing # 2 for the jackets losing his composure and getting kicked out of the game.  What also bothered me was the feeling their head coach Martin could walk onto the field anytime he wanted to intimidate the officials. At least they called him once for it.  Congratulatis to the jackets on a fine season. 

You need to get your facts straight nerd.

It's pretty arrogant for you to expect a group of seniors to stop playing in the last football game of their life with 3 minutes to go because your coach says so.

But Swarm did you asked Mr. Martin if you could keep trying and playing hard? Or did you just keep trying to score without his blessings?

Brawler, you are spot on with this post. #10 took another cheap shot on an earlier interception and was congratulated for it on the sideline by other play. I did hate seeing # 2 for the jackets losing his composure and getting kicked out of the game. What also bothered me was the feeling their head coach Martin could walk onto the field anytime he wanted to intimidate the officials. At least they called him once for it. Congratulatis to the jackets on a fine season.

He walked out to the midfield logo one time

Well, that settles it. After 40 pages, the Brooklyn"Bawler" has given us the wisdom of his analysis so all us idiots can all just shut up and bow in his presence. Apparently CPA cannot run the ball, only scores when lucky, and only wins with dirty tactics and overrated players. Now we know why they are in the semis - it's all a fluke. I guess that settles it.

Ingle Martin teaching his kids to play that way and the CPA head master condoning it while having a PA guy say "play with class and lose with class" is a joke. I'll tell Ingle to his face!

CPA is about as classless arrogant bunch you'll ever see this side of HADES.

agreed. They were the same when I played them in 2005. Funny thing is as we were walking out some ensworth fans were pulling up and asked us the score and we're disappointed that Fairview didn't win haha. Now why would ensworth have anything against CPA

The TSSAA should investigate and take action vs the officials of last night's game. The non penalty on the kid that hit Zimmerman after the INT was awful. The personal foul was awful that bailed them out of a 3rd and 50. The official who stood and let #7 throw the football at the kid's helmet and didn't throw a flag should be fired. All in all they sucked and ruined what should be a good late round playoff game.