White House vs Giles Co. "Battle of the Stone Walls"

CountryBoyBDP

Concession supports the Marching Band.  But I recommend De La Paz on 31W as great Mexican food or Conley's for a good steak.  And if you get 12 hours of film in I'll get more impressed with that stat.  Preparation is a White House thing as well.  Chances are the last 8 teams in the hunt know something about preparing.  Or they should.  You want a home game next week and so do we. 

I will also tell you that if there is no handicap parking left when any of your fans with handicap tags get to the field, you can get inside the gate with your license plate or blue tag and park down by the visitor section.  There's no signage or anything but the gates are open at the South end and they'll let your people in if they require that.  We're a decent bunch in White House you know.

Have safe travels.  And may the best team win.  Now stop quoting my posts. It's only Monday FFS.

Thanks for the info, as far as the quotes, this is just too much fun...no way Im stopping. May the best team win!

Edited by Catfan68

Shoulda woulda coulda.  LOL.  Here's what I know.  It's going to be a good game and if Giles County comes to WH expecting the Devils to lay down you'll be disappointed.  And the only reason I wanted to play PC is for the same reason.  To shut down a big talking offense.  Sort of like Page putting 467 yards on the board,.  To  lose.  And Lexington bringing the most gigantic RB and FB and QB that I've ever seen.  Shut down.  It's the Quarter finals.  It's safe to say you're not the only good defense left in the hunt.  So simmer down Skippy.

Page put up how many yards? LOL!

What? No handicapped parking!!!!!!!! :o

We have to put The Rock in his straight jacket for road trips. He can't walk well without a swinging those arms! WE'll just drop him off at the gate then and you guys can deal with him. Careful though. He bites....... :hungry:

There is handicapped parking.  There is just not a ton of it.

Page put up how many yards? LOL!

AND LOST.

Page has NO defense. Zac could put up a 100 and they would still not win....

There is handicapped parking.  There is just not a ton of it.

Well it takes 5 spaces for The Rock. We need two spaces on each side just for caution.... :wacko:

Are ya'll still practicing right after the game?  Need those dribbling skills you know..... :roflolk:

Conrgats to the seniors on there 4th quart. final appearance in 4 years.There is no doubt

Porter will have the blue devils ready to go on Friday night.Porter builds these teams for the

playoffs year end and year out.Its all about preparation and the devils will be prepared,should

be a heck of a game.good luck blue devils..