Upperman host ND

Not quiet sure about that - difference between city boys and country boys. I would love to see those ND boys out cutting tobacco, stripping tobacco, spiking tobacco and hauling tobacco, chopping corn, cutting silage, hauling in bales of hay, milking cows, cleaning out stalls, keeping the black snakes alive in the corn bin, to kill rats, milking cows, "pulling a calf" trying to come out the wrong way, plowing with a team of mules, feeding, and on and on and on................. !!

These kids from Upperman, Smith County, Dekalb County, LA, Westmoreland, Macon County, York have to have good wok habits. Many of them come to the weight room at 6/7 AM, go to school, practice after school, go home and work, get tomorrows lessons and get thru by 9:30 or 10:00.

I doubt many of the kids from the above teams have done much of what you said either these days. Men my age or maybe a little younger were probably the last groups that actually did all or most of those things growing up. Its almost impossible to get a high school kid to help me in hay nowadays.

Edited by originalSC3

I doubt many of the kids from the above teams have done much of what you said either these days. Men my age or maybe a little younger were probably the last groups that actually did all or most of those things growing up. Its almost impossible to get a high school kid to help me in hay nowadays.

i agree with you sc3-can you say spoiled rotten"take everything for granted" you owe me something for nothing,now can i have some more money to go some where else.