Upperman host ND

Ok I have stayed off here as long as I can...Ya'll are taking things a little to far. I saw the post about Connor taking a hit Friday night like he did last year at Rockwood where he got his knee hurt..seriously???? this is a kid we are talking about...I do not want any one hurt either side period and would not post a statement like that ever!!!! YES I AM PROUD TO BE AN UPPERMAN BEE!!! So yes I want them to win...but anything can happen on any given night. I believe that it will be a great game by two high school football teams and that there will be pros and cons for each team and hopefully in the end Upperman wins and if they play like I know they can they WILL get the W. For some of you who have said some pretty ugly things concerning our defense and coaches..you best be careful KARMA will bite you in the butt and knowing my upperman Bees like I do they play with heart and grit and will accept the challenge like they have every week and come out balls to wall...just watch. They have to play every week proving themselves to all you grown ups still living out your high school days on this web site putting down players, coaches and programs that you truly know nothing about!!! For you Alcoa fans really??? worry about your own game...I have a lot of respect for Coach Rankin and the kind of program he runs..I know him pretty well and thought Alcoa fans would probably be a little more humble..guess not..your day will come...To everyone else who is supporting the U I cant express how much it means to the boys, coaches and us parents and fans to have everyone rooting for us..Thank you and hope to see you Friday night at Tech..bring a canned food as we are still doing our food drive. I know this may not be the most grammatically correct post or whatever but my point is just remember these our teenage boys yall are putting down,, and this Upperman program has grown leaps and bound since our back to to back 1-9 seasons just a few years ago so excuse us if WE ARE PROUD of our boys and coaches..just like yall are also...If you only knew how much work has gone into getting us to where we are at this moment maybe some of you would understand...so all this being said GO BEES!!!! and Notre Dame fans have a safe trip and welcome to Putnam county proud home of the UPPERMAN BEES!!!!!!

"Open zoned" Upperman bees! Lol!

Thats what we have come to expect from what seems to be a very immature notre dame fan base on coacht. You all seem to talk and reason like some teenage boys. We'll see who rolls who tonight. Our bees will show up tonight and play like they have all year. I see frustration and disappointment in ND future. To Conner and the bees go take whats yours, and answer me one thing, Who's the Champs! Go make us proud. From an old coach. GO BEES!!!

Better to be a drunken Irish Catholic than a stupid bigot redneck

Not quiet sure about that - difference between city boys and country boys. I would love to see those ND boys out cutting tobacco, stripping tobacco, spiking tobacco and hauling tobacco, chopping corn, cutting silage, hauling in bales of hay, milking cows, cleaning out stalls, keeping the black snakes alive in the corn bin, to kill rats, milking cows, "pulling a calf" trying to come out the wrong way, plowing with a team of mules, feeding, and on and on and on................. !!

These kids from Upperman, Smith County, Dekalb County, LA, Westmoreland, Macon County, York have to have good wok habits. Many of them come to the weight room at 6/7 AM, go to school, practice after school, go home and work, get tomorrows lessons and get thru by 9:30 or 10:00.

I have heard on thread about how good the Norte Dame's defense is. And that is a true statement, The Irish play very good defense, have a good scheme and are coached very well. But if you look at Norte Dames schedule this past season, they played mostly teams that ran the ball. Polk, Bledsoe, Signal, Coalfield, and  East Ridge all run the ball. There are some spread teams on the schedule but they spread to run.

I do not believe that ND has seen this kind of offense that they are getting ready to face tonight. It is much like Grace Christian Academy, Carter or Campbell County. These guys have QB that are mobile, receivers that can run and catch and add just enough of a ground game to keep you honest.

Norte Dames defense is built to stop the run IMO.....I believe they will put into conflict very early against Upperman.  Upperman has the dudes to run this offense. Unless something happens to the QB-York.....I believe the U will score at least 50.....ND might score 35 but their only shot is to keep York on the sidelines. Any race will be won by Upperman.

Good luck to both teams but Hope to see the Upperman Bees at Alcoa next week.

Ten minutes outside a good sized college town isn't going to be Little House on the Prairie for most in Baxter. But if that's something to rally around, go ahead.

ND 28-21

Ten minutes outside a good sized college town isn't going to be Little House on the Prairie for most in Baxter. But if that's something to rally around, go ahead.

ND 28-21

How about those who don't live in Baxter but live on a farm outside Baxter in Putman County???

U 38 - 28

Assume someone from either side will be posting updates on this thread as the game goes on for us fans not making the trip...(Would love to have been able to see the Irish play in my alma mater's football stadium tonight- I didn't see too many TTU wins during my time there in the mid 80's...)

Go Irish! :mrgreen:

D

I remember those 80 tech teams lol, and yea I will post scores