Upperman host ND

last year? Really? Last year Dekalb 56 UH 7 , Smith Co 48 UH 0.....This year UH 61 Dekalb 14, UH 49 Smith 23............wtfdoes last year matter? Next year Dekalb will most likely beat UH, and this year won't matter. The game is tomorrow, not last year.

So your great coaching staff can't field 2 winning seasons in at row? Interesting! What about that defense? Oh yeah you can't field a defense. Edited by IrishTrickster

Why is everyone saying Upperman defense is bad. If you look back what I posted last night you will the starting defense only gave 92 points all season. Late season injuries have hurt them but from what I have heard all but 1 will be back tomorrow night.

valid point. And I will answer the coalfield question. Because ND play way more guys than UH both ways. The entire OL, QB, TB, and a couple wr's sit while D plays. They come out rested and ready to play no hudle, up tempo all night. I would guess ND hasn't seen 60+ plays on d all year. Could top 70 plays. That's a lot of running around chasing guys after playing offense. Specially with the big UH OL beating on you all night. I give the York kid a lot of credit, but watching the videos..you can drive a truck threw most of the holes he is running threw. And yes ND has a good back. But Cason from Gordonsville and Milan from Dekalb were very good. Both had minus yards playing UH until each game was well out of hand. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

valid point. And I will answer the coalfield question. Because ND play way more guys than UH both ways. The entire OL, QB, TB, and a couple wr's sit while D plays. They come out rested and ready to play no hudle, up tempo all night. I would guess ND hasn't seen 60+ plays on d all year. Could top 70 plays. That's a lot of running around chasing guys after playing offense. Specially with the big UH OL beating on you all night. I give the York kid a lot of credit, but watching the videos..you can drive a truck threw most of the holes he is running threw. And yes ND has a good back. But Cason from Gordonsville and Milan from Dekalb were very good. Both had minus yards playing UH until each game was well out of hand.

There isn't enough time in the game to see 60+ plays on D tomorrow night when UH is going 3 and out

There isn't enough time in the game to see 60+ plays on D tomorrow night when UH is going 3 and out

have heard that line of thinking before against the Bees. I don't think ND has faced a 4200 yard rushing team or a 2600 yard passing team. Let's see how the do verse a team that can run and pass. One weak defender on D, UH will find and exploit him.

Guest Termite

So your great coaching staff can't field 2 winning seasons in at row? Interesting! What about that defense? Oh yeah you can't field a defense.

2 winning seasons in a row? It seems ND FINALLY has 2 in a row. You must have been pretty deep in that Irish whisky bottle during the 07-08-09-10 seasons.