Upperman host ND

It isn't up to the gods because there is only one God. The Bees parents and fans will all say a prayer to him for the safety of Connor and the rest of the Bees and the ND players before the game. Upperman will play their best and hope that's good enough to win, but the kids on the team have been raised well enough not to try to target and intentionally injure another kid just because he's good.

I was thinking the same thing about the multiple gods comment?? Especially from a christian school supporter.

Hopefully with the new school, state of the art Strength and condition facility, New stadium and field turf, Alcoa should be able to take the recruiting to private school levels soon!

IMG_7316(1).jpg

Currently, Alcoa is the smallest 3A school with 520 students. The new school will allow the numbers to grow to 700-750 in the next year or so. The plan is this 50% increase be the best football players available! :thumb:

You are dreaming son. I handed out a challenge to all you Irish fans and no one has responded. Why did your Notre Dame a 3A team not wear down a much smaller 1A school in Coalfield? Hey lie to me, say we had flu/stomach virus, we had a really bad game. Like I said last night when the Bees played Gordonsville in the second quarter they had their hands on their hips and bending over trying to suck in air. Now granted Coalfield is much better than Gordonsville this season but still if even the score was 21-14 start of the fourth quarter Coalfield should have been done and ND put up at least 14 points on them.

How did you guys let Grundy score on you?

Ok I've heard mixed facts on this game being played at tech. I read the move is official and then I heard people saying it's not yet because they read somewhere it said they were talking about it. This game is at tech tomorrow for sure correct? I plan to attend.

That is correct

You are dreaming son. I handed out a challenge to all you Irish fans and no one has responded. Why did your Notre Dame a 3A team not wear down a much smaller 1A school in Coalfield? Hey lie to me, say we had flu/stomach virus, we had a really bad game. Like I said last night when the Bees played Gordonsville in the second quarter they had their hands on their hips and bending over trying to suck in air. Now granted Coalfield is much better than Gordonsville this season but still if even the score was 21-14 start of the fourth quarter Coalfield should have been done and ND put up at least 14 points on them.

Why did ND not wear down a much smaller 1A Coalfield? Ever hear South Pittsburg?1A How about Hunters Lane? 6A What does size have to do with it......

Booger got a better one for you cda1; ever heard of Rockwood? 1A....enlighten us on the score of the Upperman (2A)-Rockwood (1A) game last year :o .....YOURPOINT?????...Booger just saying :bored:

Why did ND not wear down a much smaller 1A Coalfield? Ever hear South Pittsburg?1A How about Hunters Lane? 6A What does size have to do with it......

Booger got a better one for you cda1; ever heard of Rockwood? 1A....enlighten us on the score of the Upperman (2A)-Rockwood (1A) game last year :o .....YOURPOINT?????...Booger just saying :bored:

last year? Really? Last year Dekalb 56 UH 7 , Smith Co 48 UH 0.....This year UH 61 Dekalb 14, UH 49 Smith 23............wtfdoes last year matter? Next year Dekalb will most likely beat UH, and this year won't matter. The game is tomorrow, not last year.