Westview (9-3) at Lewis County (12-0)

WHSChargerFanatic

Let's be educated now. With Lewis Co.'s history against the Westview area teams (McKenzie, Milan for example) in the 2nd and 3rd round of the playoffs, they will lose. History always repeats itself, Lewis will never change. They will always be wing T they will always be a play with the lead team and then when they are losing they're done. They have a good group of backs, good speed, but no modernization. This isn't old school football, old school football loses. I watched 2 games of Lewis Co. And 8 games of my Westview boys, Westview gets on top early, and shuts down that same offense LC has always had. We don't even have to watch film because we already know!! We won't be scared of that big line that are a bunch of Sally girls, Camden showed us that little guys can beat your big guys all night long! They just didn't have the makeup speed like we do, and that will be shown Friday night!

Let's be educated now. With Lewis Co.'s history against the Westview area teams (McKenzie, Milan for example) in the 2nd and 3rd round of the playoffs, they will lose. History always repeats itself, Lewis will never change. They will always be wing T they will always be a play with the lead team and then when they are losing they're done. They have a good group of backs, good speed, but no modernization. This isn't old school football, old school football loses. I watched 2 games of Lewis Co. And 8 games of my Westview boys, Westview gets on top early, and shuts down that same offense LC has always had. We don't even have to watch film because we already know!! We won't be scared of that big line that are a bunch of Sally girls, Camden showed us that little guys can beat your big guys all night long! They just didn't have the makeup speed like we do, and that will be shown Friday night!

Hey silly man if you watched film like you say you did you would have noticed that Camden is the same size as Lewis and if Camden beat our big boys up front then why was Lewis beating Camden 32-12 with less than a minute in the game? BY the way Lewis Co is 1-1 against Milan and when I was a JR we beat Trenton and my SR yr we beat Huntingdon both in the 2nd round and I think they both are from the (Mighty) west right! Don't act like Westview has been dominating in the playoffs, this is the first time in 12 yrs Westview has been past the 1ST RD and by the way you want to talk about the WINGT, Westview had a hard time stopping it already this yr! (I watch film too sir) Just make sure your back on coacht Friday night where I can feed you your CROW!!!!! One more thing, you want to talk about our WINGT, what so special about your mighty offense? Westview only scored 25 offensive pts against Hickman, Lewis Co and Fairview scored more than that in 1 half when we played Hickman Edited by alltime

It doesn't matter how many points you have at the end of the FIRST half, it's the end of that SECOND one that matters. Our offense had no problem moving the ball last week. We lost 4 fumbles in HC territory AND took a knee with first and goal to end the game....I think considering all that, 25 offensive points ain't bad. We just need to get those fumble issues fixed.

Hey silly man if you watched film like you say you did you would have noticed that Camden is the same size as Lewis and if Camden beat our big boys up front then why was Lewis beating Camden 32-12 with less than a minute in the game? BY the way Lewis Co is 1-1 against Milan and when I was a JR we beat Trenton and my SR yr we beat Huntingdon both in the 2nd round and I think they both are from the (Mighty) west right! Don't act like Westview has been dominating in the playoffs, this is the first time in 12 yrs Westview has been past the 1ST RD and by the way you want to talk about the WINGT, Westview had a hard time stopping it already this yr! (I watch film too sir) Just make sure your back on coacht Friday night where I can feed you your CROW!!!!! One more thing, you want to talk about our WINGT, what so special about your mighty offense? Westview only scored 25 offensive pts against Hickman, Lewis Co and Fairview scored more than that in 1 half when we played Hickman

wrong about one thing... westview does not have problems with the first round... its always the second round that gets them. I know when i was in school all but one year we made it past the first round only to be met by camden and milan... and yes i played from 07 to 10

and to prove my point futher they have made it to the second round these years since 2001... 2002 2004 2005 2006 2008 2009 2010 2011 2013 and 1 more year they made it to the first round... so that leaves 2 years that they didnt make it to the playoffs...

Edited by NotAFan