Westview (9-3) at Lewis County (12-0)

WHSChargerFanatic

The problem is that I've seen both teams play and you haven't. Therefore you're just making assumptions while I have an educated answer.

LOL your a funny guy, you ever heard of hudl???? I've seen Westview plenty and you guys have a very fine football team sir but you better wake up because Lewis Co has a very good football team too! If you think our boys won't be ready for the biggest game of their lives then you don't know much about football. 

Last time Milan and Lewis played.......2010  Milan 40   Lewis Co. 7  :evil:

Yea that was the worst team coach sharp ever had at Lewis Co     Do you also remember the score in the first round when Lewis Co beat Milan in 1997? Like I said before we are 1-1 against you! that ain't bad

Edited by alltime

It sure has been fun messing with you all week but i know you guy's have a very good football team and I hope we have an injury free game and hopefully the best team wins. I hope you guy's have a safe drive to Lewis Co and back to Martin!

Thank you! We're looking forward to making the trip. I'm also looking forward to trying out the Junkyard Dog steakhouse. We have reservations for 5:30 so hopefully we can make it to the game on time.