Westview (9-3) at Lewis County (12-0)

WHSChargerFanatic

Hey silly man if you watched film like you say you did you would have noticed that Camden is the same size as Lewis and if Camden beat our big boys up front then why was Lewis beating Camden 32-12 with less than a minute in the game? BY the way Lewis Co is 1-1 against Milan and when I was a JR we beat Trenton and my SR yr we beat Huntingdon both in the 2nd round and I think they both are from the (Mighty) west right! Don't act like Westview has been dominating in the playoffs, this is the first time in 12 yrs Westview has been past the 1ST RD and by the way you want to talk about the WINGT, Westview had a hard time stopping it already this yr! (I watch film too sir) Just make sure your back on coacht Friday night where I can feed you your CROW!!!!! One more thing, you want to talk about our WINGT, what so special about your mighty offense? Westview only scored 25 offensive pts against Hickman, Lewis Co and Fairview scored more than that in 1 half when we played Hickman

correction.in one quarter

Hey silly man if you watched film like you say you did you would have noticed that Camden is the same size as Lewis and if Camden beat our big boys up front then why was Lewis beating Camden 32-12 with less than a minute in the game? BY the way Lewis Co is 1-1 against Milan and when I was a JR we beat Trenton and my SR yr we beat Huntingdon both in the 2nd round and I think they both are from the (Mighty) west right! Don't act like Westview has been dominating in the playoffs, this is the first time in 12 yrs Westview has been past the 1ST RD and by the way you want to talk about the WINGT, Westview had a hard time stopping it already this yr! (I watch film too sir) Just make sure your back on coacht Friday night where I can feed you your CROW!!!!! One more thing, you want to talk about our WINGT, what so special about your mighty offense? Westview only scored 25 offensive pts against Hickman, Lewis Co and Fairview scored more than that in 1 half when we played Hickman

Lewis was quite a bit bigger than Camden our dline beat yours both games just didn't maintain gap responsibilities while doing so creating cutback lanes for your very very good number 7.  Westview has been out of the first round in the last 2 years because they beat us (Camden) in the first round 2 years ago and the both years before that we beat them in the second round..