Westview (9-3) at Lewis County (12-0)

WHSChargerFanatic

Thank you! We're looking forward to making the trip. I'm also looking forward to trying out the Junkyard Dog steakhouse. We have reservations for 5:30 so hopefully we can make it to the game on time.

Thats just plum fancy to make reservations at a dive call The Junkyard Dog! Classic! Got them buses chartered for the semis yet, LC?

I'm just having fun... With the amount of rain we will get, I honestly expect a low scoring game (as oppose to the norm) 20-19 final in a heart breaker. I'm realistic, I know LC has a tough team (even if my earlier posts don't seem to be) but they've never ever ever ever never made it any further than 3rd round.

I'm just having fun... With the amount of rain we will get, I honestly expect a low scoring game (as oppose to the norm) 20-19 final in a heart breaker. I'm realistic, I know LC has a tough team (even if my earlier posts don't seem to be) but they've never ever ever ever never made it any further than 3rd round.

That's just more motivation for our boys! (To make history)