2013 Arby's Classic Tournament (Dates, teams, and Bracket)

MrTSSAA

I agree with you 100%, from what I am hearing a lot of parents are not happy with the coach. This don't look good on the School with the most wins in the Nation for High School Basketball. Not sure where the problem lies but something is wrong for sure. They should not be asked back next year.

They definitely don't deserve to be asked back, especially when other teams wanted to play in the tournament and weren't able to get in. I was told Hampton was one. Something is certainly amiss over there at DB. The team is currently on a 5 or 6 game losing streak, can't remember which. This is a team that was supposed to be very good this year. A team that their coach compared to that of the great 90s teams of Science Hill in a preseason interview.

Have heard the players are talking like they could care less whether they win or lose. And now this? Dropping out of the Arby's. Yeah, something's off.

Edited by AlumnI01

Oak Ridge definitely proved they can play with anybody in the state. I said it the other night and I'll say it again. Keep an eye on this team. They're going to do some damage come tournament time in March. 

Surprised by that Milton, GA vs CPA score. That team from Milton is really surprising a lot of people at the Arby's this year. I know they didn't have much hype coming in.

Just got back from the game.  What a game and what a venue for basketball!  I thought we played as well as could defensively, we never let GAC get into a rhythm offensively.  Likewise, GAC did a great job of limiting our 2 best players.  This difference was free throws, ugh, we were awful from the line. However, very proud of our guys, I just wished we could have finished better than we did.  This will definitely help come playoff time.  BTW, the dunk of the decade from Kevin Steen!  Hopefully someone got that on video.