Mitchell vs.TCA (no trolls please)

duckman38201

Looks like a rain game!! I know nothing about Mitchell! Like everyone else, only what I've read!! Seems that a sloppy field & steady rain would favor the run game for TCA!! Also TCA's soph kicker is very good!! I'm sure someone will expound on this!!

As I said before he's ok for a HS kicker. He has to do other things during the game so he just needs to try to be consistent and make the extra points and kick it in end zone or away from those speedsters! I've been in deep thought about this weather thing. Deep thinking for a former McNairy Countian is sometimes difficult!! Lol. I believe UTVOL2 may be on to something. Our running game is very strong and might favor us in the rain. Who knows! Mitchell may have an incredible ground attack but just hasn't shown it very often. You know their backs will be fast. I look forward to meeting Galilee on Friday! TCA has great coaching. I feel they will be well prepared.

The game will be broadcast on a radio station for sure, I believe its 105.3 FM which is the Dove right? 

TCAIntense do you know if WNWS 101.5 will be at the game Friday since USJ is eliminated and Trinity is the only school in Jackson left? I know it may be unlikely because they did sign a contract with USJ to call their football and basketball games.

The game will be broadcast on a radio station for sure, I believe its 105.3 FM which is the Dove right?

TCAIntense do you know if WNWS 101.5 will be at the game Friday since USJ is eliminated and Trinity is the only school in Jackson left? I know it may be unlikely because they did sign a contract with USJ to call their football and basketball games.

You are correct. It is 105.3. If you are out of reach gracebroadcasting.com works real well. Yes, Reitz does call the games! He's a good one and is very passionate about TCA. I'm not sure about 101.5. It's certainly possible since USJ has been eliminated. They may be calling a basketball game for USJ.

I just wanted to get in on this one since my teams are finished. I wondered how TCA was going to match up with Mitchell. Go to YouTube and type in <Memphis Mitchell Football> There's a six minute highlight film on them. I am in shock and awe of how old those kids look in the locker room, and they are awesome on the field. I'm pulling for TCA in this one and they might be able to stay with Mitchell, but I will be surprised if they can.