1st Hammbone Rankings Posted!

Hamm

Everyone,

The first rankings of the year has been posted.  They are a rough copy to start the year.  I recieved only 9 emails this year with rosters from teams, and two of those emails were from the SAME team. Participation was very low this year, so I did the best i could. As the season marches on, they will be more accurate.  As for now, let the bashing begin! 

P.s. Please send any updates that may be noteworthy to hammrankings@gmail.com

to view the first edition, go to: www.tnyouthwrestling.com

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not complaining! As a coach of an old rival (now different region), to give Blackman the most ranked wrestlers is something! Of course all that really matters is what happens in the practice room and ultimately on the mat...

But, if this holds true, Blackman could be no less than the top three and with the consuls pulling off a majorly historic Individual Championship. I predicted something like this some 7-8 years ago and Franklin just feel short but pulled off asurprise victory in the dials by 1 pt over the Bradley Bears! Could be an interesting season even with a few of season distractions!