Big 7 Conference

tennesseestud2013

Charlie Morgan has his best team in a decade. The Indians have a lot of talent, good to great shooters and they will play good defense.

The Toppers will know payback is a b***ch come Jan 2. Alumni - the Love kid will be on the team after Jan 1 and he will add to a very deep team.

Watch out for a Soph Diaper Dandy in Matt Halverson - all talent and all hustle. This is a tough Indians team - Morgan has no "Bobble heads" on this team.

Roll Tribe Roll

From what I was told last week, the Love kid has to keep his grades up in order to play. Heard the jury is still out on whether or not he can do that. This is what an Indians fan told me. 

This is the year to "get" SH because next year they'll be back to their typical selves with a lot of talent back and a lot of up and coming talent added. All the teams in the Big 7 know that if you're going to "get" any payback against the Toppers this is the year to do it.

Also, hearing the Toppers got some good news recently. Sounds like Sophomore Xavier Driver will be back before the season is over. For those who don't know, he tore his ACL back in August and has been rehabing since. Apparently there's a good chance he will be back in time for the DB game in January.

Edited by AlumnI01

Charlie Morgan has his best team in a decade. The Indians have a lot of talent, good to great shooters and they will play good defense.

The Toppers will know payback is a b***ch come Jan 2. Alumni - the Love kid will be on the team after Jan 1 and he will add to a very deep team.

Watch out for a Soph Diaper Dandy in Matt Halverson - all talent and all hustle. This is a tough Indians team - Morgan has no "Bobble heads" on this team.

Roll Tribe Roll

Another one of your "Kiss of Death" post. I thought you had learned your lession after the Maryville game last year. I guess you can't fix stupid.

Another one of your "Kiss of Death" post. I thought you had learned your lession after the Maryville game last year. I guess you can't fix stupid.

You know what you can kiss...is my @$$. Stick to football, at least you can say you went to one of those games. Back to the basement with you...mom will let you know when supper is ready

You know what you can kiss...is my @$$. Stick to football, at least you can say you went to one of those games. Back to the basement with you...mom will let you know when supper is ready

Can't you come up with something original Otis. Your like a broken record. Oh, and.....sorry if I struck a nerve. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Kingsport SHill won big

JV or Freshman? I've heard there's a lot of talent on both squads. Like I said in another post, if people are going to "get" The Hill, they're going to have to do it this year because this is the only chance they're going to get for a while.

Edited by AlumnI01

S HillVaristy won at the knoxville tourney DB lost

Good for your guys... you may not know much about Charlie Morgan's early season coaching style. He doesn't care about wins before conference play begins. As evidence to the fact that he puts his team thru much more practice time than actual games in Nov and Dec. Games prior to Jan. are considered little more than practice and he could and does play reserves more than starters during this early season. It's nothing new for him, he does it year in and year out. 

DB will give it a full effort come January

Roll Tribe Roll