Big 7 Conference

tennesseestud2013

I have to admit I do enjoy yalls back and forth dialogue lol

Well just between me and you the truth is Morgan is a good guy but he's just a average basketball coach. He screwed up before the season started by saying something like this was the best group he has had at DB (and they probably are). He raised the bar on himself and that was a mistake. Then he went out and lost 8 games (6 in a row) to teams he should of beat. Even if you win the rest of your games and make it to sub-state, that doesn't make you the coach of the year." Not even close"

Well just between me and you the truth is Morgan is a good guy but he's just a average basketball coach. He screwed up before the season started by saying something like this was the best group he has had at DB (and they probably are). He raised the bar on himself and that was a mistake. Then he went out and lost 8 games (6 in a row) to teams he should of beat. Even if you win the rest of your games and make it to sub-state, that doesn't make you the coach of the year." Not even close"

Yeah. I don't know much at all about the guy, but to say he is the bet coach in East TN by a mile would be stretching it. Just me, though and I guess you too for that matter. Either way great season for the Indians. Hate either team had to lose that one. Both teams fought extremely hard.

Yeah. I don't know much at all about the guy, but to say he is the bet coach in East TN by a mile would be stretching it. Just me, though and I guess you too for that matter. Either way great season for the Indians. Hate either team had to lose that one. Both teams fought extremely hard.

I agree. Best coach in east TN? He might not even be the best coach in Sullivan County.

• 3 weeks later...

I can count on both hands a numerous amount of assistants in this area that would be a better hire than Brown. Sometimes as the AD you have to treat it as a slower process than being quick to pull the trigger so soon. I think this is going to be one of those type of decisions they deeply regret in the long run.