7-aaa offseason thread

Texmex9

MidTenn, Do you think there will be any issues with Smith transferring back to Smyrna from Mt Juliet ; where he just transferred to MJ the previous year from Smyrna?

I read where the Sevier County coach says Banks ; who has transferred back to Gallatin after transferring the year before to Sevier from Ezell Harding; will have to sit out a year unless he gets a hardship case.

From what I had heard, TSSAA allows you to move from one parent to another just once. I will admit to not knowing Smith's domestic situation. Your right about Banks, its going to be hard to get him eligible this season

Smith is a good kid. I hope he is able to play. I could only speculate on transfers. I was told his dad lives in Smyrna district and mom lives in MJ. I don't know if this is right or not. His family is very nice. I wish him the very best. He is a very talented young man.

Smith is a good kid. I hope he is able to play. I could only speculate on transfers. I was told his dad lives in Smyrna district and mom lives in MJ. I don't know if this is right or not. His family is very nice. I wish him the very best. He is a very talented young man.

Should be very interesting to see how the TSSAA rules on 2 transfers with identical situations (Dorian Banks and Kyle Smith).

Should be very interesting to see how the TSSAA rules on 2 transfers with identical situations (Dorian Banks and Kyle Smith).

Wonder how long it will take the TSSAA to decide on these transfers? With Spring practice just weeks away; I would think it be rather quickly. I cant imagine these are complicated scenarios.

Oakland just got another QB. Don't know his name but he was lebanons Qb last year

Great kid but don't count on him staying long. He's been at Lebanon, moved to California, to Riverdale, back to Lebanon, and now Oakland. And just a sophomore. But again, you wont find a better kid. Hate that he's had to move around so much

Oakland just got asked to do the show two of days but coach Mac turned it down because he said it would be too much of a distraction and oakland is getting a Jumbotron

It's awesome to see how some of the district's coaches are building their programs.  Blackman and Oakland seem to be really separating from the rest.  Not good for the home team but gotta respect those coaches that are building 24/7, 365.