Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Your posts, that are trying to incite the GCA people, are laughable. You posted on the RoaneSports Facebook page and laughed about trying to stir the pot with GCA fans. What you don't realize is that you are showing your ignorance and immaturity and we are laughing at you, not with you. Drop the hate, dislike us all you want. Your 2 top players are making a deep playoff push with a top notch school. Get over it, and now we are again laughing at you.

By the way, GCA is in Knoxville where we have several LEGITIMATE media outlets that request access to our press box. I researched those claims the day of the Rockwood game and found they were not true. We had several media outlets covering the game. Besides, we don't recognize a Facebook sports source as a media outlet. Your own county newspaper won't even say anything good about the Facebook guys.

So your saying a group of guys that work the butts off promoting Roane County sports a joke, give me a break, last time I checked they cover games on 105.7 that cover many counties. Oh by the way you don't know me because I was actually supporting them to cover Oliver Springs vs Monterey that week

Edited by Jet Pride

I think this will be a good game and I think TC Will win in a shootout. GCA had to throw everything at SD. They have a good QB that bailed them out all night. The game was closer then the score but I hope the GCA TC game Is a good one. I love a good playoff match and this will decide it all I think. To God be the glory and good luck to both teams

We ran the ball 48 times and passed 30 and our QB bailed us out? 233 yds rushing and 223 passing. We held Silverdale to 74 yds rushing and 102 passing and only 7 first downs. Played subs almost the entire 4th quarter. No offense but i would hardly call 49-21 a close game. I do agree that we plan on throwing everything at every team we play. You leave it on the field, at least that is what i've taught my son his whole life. 

I heard from a Grace parent that they have a full-time strength & conditioning person on staff, if that tells you anything.

From the GCA website. Assistant head coach Brewster also team teaches 5 strength & conditioning classes each day.

"Lincoln S. Thomas, Strength and Conditioning Coach, begins his 3rd season with the GCA Rams. Coach Thomas was raised in Greeneville, TN where he was a 3 sport athlete at Greeneville High School. He then attended and graduated from The University of Tennessee and recently completed his Masters at Lipscomb University. He and his wife, Natalie, live in the Hardin Valley area with their 4 year old twins, Isaiah & Emory and are expecting their third child, Jeremiah, in early October. Coach Thomas also teaches at GCA and he and his family are members of Grace Baptist Church. Lincoln is certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association and United State of America Weightlifting Association (Olympic Lifts)."

So your saying a group of guys that work the butts off promoting Roane County sports a joke, give me a break, last time I checked they cover games on 105.7 that cover many counties. Oh by the way you don't know me because I was actually supporting them to cover Oliver Springs vs Monterey that week

A legitimate sports show doesn't spend half of its programming bashing another school or posting negative pictures about them on Facebook......

No not a Midway fan but I do support them. I have no respect for your school. Your coaches are cheating by recruiting and don't you say there not. Also early this year when a radio station asked to cover the Rockwood vs Grace game you all claimed there was no room in the pressbox. But you had room for Oneida radio crew. By the way the Oneida folks told the radio crew from Roane County how the Grace people was doggin Rockwood. If I was Rockwood I would not allow your radio crew in there pressbox next year. But Rockwood has class and would not fall to your sorry school level

Sorry, my previous post was directed at you, so I'll say it again....

Sean Gang, get out of yo momma's basement and stop crying about football games you don't even play in.

From the GCA website. Assistant head coach Brewster also team teaches 5 strength & conditioning classes each day.

"Lincoln S. Thomas, Strength and Conditioning Coach, begins his 3rd season with the GCA Rams. Coach Thomas was raised in Greeneville, TN where he was a 3 sport athlete at Greeneville High School. He then attended and graduated from The University of Tennessee and recently completed his Masters at Lipscomb University. He and his wife, Natalie, live in the Hardin Valley area with their 4 year old twins, Isaiah & Emory and are expecting their third child, Jeremiah, in early October. Coach Thomas also teaches at GCA and he and his family are members of Grace Baptist Church. Lincoln is certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association and United State of America Weightlifting Association (Olympic Lifts)."

Lincoln rocks! He is one of the reasons why i moved my family from Nashville to Knoxville so my son could play for a great coaching staff and in a great environment. . 

Lincoln rocks! He is one of the reasons why i moved my family from Nashville to Knoxville so my son could play for a great coaching staff and in a great environment. .

I have nothing bad to say about the man. Someone asked if grace had a full time S&C coach. I merely answered with info from the GCA website.

I have nothing bad to say about the man. Someone asked if grace had a full time S&C coach. I merely answered with info from the GCA website.

I was not attacking you Crow just responding to the thread. Many haters on here of GCA and I moved my family here from Nashville just so my son could play for a program with a great atmosphere as well as opportunity.