Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Well im gonna address this one shortly and sweetly as i can. The point of the christian education is to develop young people to go out into the world and spread the word.* Also not everyone at Grace is a christian and thats a fact. Some people send their kids there for the christian environment.* You cant say that you know the hearts or minds of the people. Its a christian school with a football program. I think you are usually pretty on point but your reaching for this one.

*if the check clears

fyp  :lol:

A question for Trousdale fans... How does this team stack up against the 2005 Trousdale team? That was IMO the most physical team that Hampton has ever faced. Your line was like men playing against boys. They knocked one of our studs tooth out on the first possession lol. If your team is anywhere close to that team, then I'm picking Trousdale.

While our highschool was winning a state championship in 2005, these boys were winning a Youth Football Championship, undefeated season I believe. I had forgotten til i pulled out the old sweatshirt this morning :lol: Wish i knew how to post a picture!

Edited by TCGrad97

While our highschool was winning a state championship in 2005, these boys were winning a Youth Football Championship, undefeated season I believe. I had forgotten til i pulled out the old sweatshirt this morning :lol: Wish i knew how to post a picture!

All 3 divisions went undefeated and won the championships this year..Creekbank gonna be a fun place for the next decade or so at least... :popcorneater:

All 3 divisions went undefeated and won the championships this year..Creekbank gonna be a fun place for the next decade or so at least... :popcorneater:

The only TCfootball team to lose a game this year was Jr High. That covers 5 yr olds to Seniors.

Im definitely calling a Gold Ball in 2019 :) The 10 yr olds have only lost 1 football game since they started.

Maybe a basketball or baseball trophy to go along with it.

Edited by TCGrad97

The only TCfootball team to lose a game this year was Jr High. That covers 5 yr olds to Seniors.

Im definitely calling a Gold Ball in 2019 :) The 10 yr olds have only lost 1 football game since they started.

Maybe a basketball or baseball trophy to go along with it.

Oneida & TC need to play in jr high, our boys are the same way, they never seem to lose a game & have won 5 or 6 regional championships in a row or something like that. Unfortunately their success doesn't directly translate to high school. Sure we're a playoff team nearly every year but not been to the dance since 1992 & last semi's was y'all @ The Reservation in '08. Now that was a good ball game!

Oneida & TC need to play in jr high, our boys are the same way, they never seem to lose a game & have won 5 or 6 regional championships in a row or something like that. Unfortunately their success doesn't directly translate to high school. Sure we're a playoff team nearly every year but not been to the dance since 1992 & last semi's was y'all @ The Reservation in '08. Now that was a good ball game!

As long as yall come to the Creekbank. Oneida is a long drive. :yawn: :lol:

Your posts, that are trying to incite the GCA people, are laughable. You posted on the RoaneSports Facebook page and laughed about trying to stir the pot with GCA fans. What you don't realize is that you are showing your ignorance and immaturity and we are laughing at you, not with you. Drop the hate, dislike us all you want. Your 2 top players are making a deep playoff push with a top notch school. Get over it, and now we are again laughing at you.

By the way, GCA is in Knoxville where we have several LEGITIMATE media outlets that request access to our press box. I researched those claims the day of the Rockwood game and found they were not true. We had several media outlets covering the game. Besides, we don't recognize a Facebook sports source as a media outlet. Your own county newspaper won't even say anything good about the Facebook guys.

Hello RamRadio my name is Randy Ellis Sports Director at RoaneSports.com.  I am kind of puzzled that your research of the claims were not true?  First of all I never received a call from you to hear our side of the story.   

And your claim we are just "FaceBook Guys" well I guess you did not do your research there either.  We cover all Roane County Sports during Football and Basketball season we broadcast the games on the Raido we also have a website did you check it out?  In case you have not take time to www.RoaneSports.com.  And yes we are in the 21st Century we have a Facebook page and a Twitter account with a combined over 5000 followers.  Not to bad for some "Facebook Guys"

And as to your claim or passive aggressive remark that we are not a "LEGITIMATE media outlet"  although we are not a traditional media outlet we do have photos published in the Knoxville News Sentinel weekly, we also have a radio broadcast on the radio where our broadcasts and photos have been used on WATE CH 6 Knoxville news. We are also recognized as a media outlet via the TSSAA and CoachT LEGITIMATE???  I'm the Vice Chairman of the Roane County Commission my Partner on the broadcast is a Kingston City Councilman Tony Brown we have had TSSAA officials on our broadcast, our County Executive is a sponsor and Half Time host, Our sponsors and supports include A County Sheriff, County Road Supervisor, 2 State Representative and State Senator and 3 County Commissioner.  So I would put our reputation and legitimacy up against anyone's. 

And as far as your comment "Your own county newspaper won't even say anything good about the Facebook guys."  I have spoken to the Sports Editor for the Roane County News and he states he don't know what your talking about.  So you may need to research that false comment also 

I do understand that when Grace comes to any Roane County Sporting event the staff here in Roane County bends over backwards to welcome your broadcast team.  I guess us expecting to receive the same treatment??  Well that was an assumption we should not have made.

I would reconsider your research and make the right calls to find out information before posting false information.  Feel free to call me anytime 865-335-7981

But hey were just FaceBook Guys what do we know?

Randy Ellis

Hello RamRadio my name is Randy Ellis Sports Director at RoaneSports.com.  I am kind of puzzled that your research of the claims were not true?  First of all I never received a call from you to hear our side of the story.   

And your claim we are just "FaceBook Guys" well I guess you did not do your research there either.  We cover all Roane County Sports during Football and Basketball season we broadcast the games on the Raido we also have a website did you check it out?  In case you have not take time to www.RoaneSports.com.  And yes we are in the 21st Century we have a Facebook page and a Twitter account with a combined over 5000 followers.  Not to bad for some "Facebook Guys"

And as to your claim or passive aggressive remark that we are not a "LEGITIMATE media outlet"  although we are not a traditional media outlet we do have photos published in the Knoxville News Sentinel weekly, we also have a radio broadcast on the radio where our broadcasts and photos have been used on WATE CH 6 Knoxville news. We are also recognized as a media outlet via the TSSAA and CoachT LEGITIMATE???  I'm the Vice Chairman of the Roane County Commission my Partner on the broadcast is a Kingston City Councilman Tony Brown we have had TSSAA officials on our broadcast, our County Executive is a sponsor and Half Time host, Our sponsors and supports include A County Sheriff, County Road Supervisor, 2 State Representative and State Senator and 3 County Commissioner.  So I would put our reputation and legitimacy up against anyone's. 

And as far as your comment "Your own county newspaper won't even say anything good about the Facebook guys."  I have spoken to the Sports Editor for the Roane County News and he states he don't know what your talking about.  So you may need to research that false comment also 

I do understand that when Grace comes to any Roane County Sporting event the staff here in Roane County bends over backwards to welcome your broadcast team.  I guess us expecting to receive the same treatment??  Well that was an assumption we should not have made.

I would reconsider your research and make the right calls to find out information before posting false information.  Feel free to call me anytime 865-335-7981

Randy Ellis

Awe sookie sookie now! :popcorneater:
  • Upvote 1

Hello RamRadio my name is Randy Ellis Sports Director at RoaneSports.com. I am kind of puzzled that your research of the claims were not true? First of all I never received a call from you to hear our side of the story.

And your claim we are just "FaceBook Guys" well I guess you did not do your research there either. We cover all Roane County Sports during Football and Basketball season we broadcast the games on the Raido we also have a website did you check it out? In case you have not take time to www.RoaneSports.com. And yes we are in the 21st Century we have a Facebook page and a Twitter account with a combined over 5000 followers. Not to bad for some "Facebook Guys"

And as to your claim or passive aggressive remark that we are not a "LEGITIMATE media outlet" although we are not a traditional media outlet we do have photos published in the Knoxville News Sentinel weekly, we also have a radio broadcast on the radio where our broadcasts and photos have been used on WATE CH 6 Knoxville news. We are also recognized as a media outlet via the TSSAA and CoachT LEGITIMATE??? I'm the Vice Chairman of the Roane County Commission my Partner on the broadcast is a Kingston City Councilman Tony Brown we have had TSSAA officials on our broadcast, our County Executive is a sponsor and Half Time host, Our sponsors and supports include A County Sheriff, County Road Supervisor, 2 State Representative and State Senator and 3 County Commissioner. So I would put our reputation and legitimacy up against anyone's.

And as far as your comment "Your own county newspaper won't even say anything good about the Facebook guys." I have spoken to the Sports Editor for the Roane County News and he states he don't know what your talking about. So you may need to research that false comment also

I do understand that when Grace comes to any Roane County Sporting event the staff here in Roane County bends over backwards to welcome your broadcast team. I guess us expecting to receive the same treatment?? Well that was an assumption we should not have made.

I would reconsider your research and make the right calls to find out information before posting false information. Feel free to call me anytime 865-335-7981

Randy Ellis

Well randy if you are in charge you need to check who is working for you! The constant bashing of grace Christian is not something a legitimate media outlet does! I posted the picture on an earlier thread. Your Facebook page has several classless posts and pictures regarding our program. If you want to be recognized as a legitimate media entity I suggest you act like one. So come on down off the soapbox and be realistic. Edited by Raven52