Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

Defense is giving up less than 12 pts per game. BUT, we've not seen a back like Harper, in my opinion. You GCA guys correct me if I'm off base there. I do believe Grace has one of the best Defensive staffs in 2A. They can scheme the heck out of a game. This will be a great chess match for them. We will see who gets the checkmate Friday night.

All of that may very well be true, except for the fact that you can't scheme SPEED, you either got it or you don't. I don't believe your defensive line has any (just my opinion) I truly believe it will be 4 to 5 yards per carry and a cloud of dust, until Harper breaks a long one. Better be ready to play 4 qts.

Again, not trying to be arrogant, just my two cents and my confidence in my team and coaches.

Nobody was over rated last year. Unfortunate circumstances occurred and that's the way the game goes.

Nobody was over rated last year. Unfortunate circumstances occurred and that's the way the game goes.

i dunno bout last yr but fri night your bout get hit in the mouth for 4 quarters then we see how you rise up then....

Trousdale will run the ball and keep your firepower on the sidelines.

Seven was rite when he said your line plays high. Linebackers and Dbacks will get a piggy back ride all nite long. Turnovers will play a part in this game I think.

Trousdale 35

GCA 24

Don't give me that credit. I didn't say anything about their line.

All of that may very well be true, except for the fact that you can't scheme SPEED, you either got it or you don't. I don't believe your defensive line has any (just my opinion) I truly believe it will be 4 to 5 yards per carry and a cloud of dust, until Harper breaks a long one. Better be ready to play 4 qts.

Again, not trying to be arrogant, just my two cents and my confidence in my team and coaches.

Strong comments about GCA's D-Line from someone who hasn't watched any film.