Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

GCA's 1st team defense has allowed only 6 rushing and 12 total TD's this year. I agree Gallatin has a big line, the only difference is GCA's line is big and quick. I have not seen any film where TC throws the ball, that is why I give GCA a 22 point advantage.  GCA is too balanced on offense to be stopped. 44 rushing TD's & 32 Passing TD's. GCA 42 -TC 20.

Those cupcakes are all eaten up....time to choke down a big bowl of i scream now... :hungry:

• Upvote 1

I keep hearing GCA hasn't really played anybody this year. I looked at your schedule & the only name I really know is CAK, which I hear is in rebuild mode. So is this true? Y'all play up to any 4 or 5A schools this year?

Anderson Co, Carter, South Pitt, all dropped us this year due to losing the last 2 years in a row and each of them stated they needed a win over a lesser opponent this year. We tried to get several teams to play us but everyone wanted a sure win for the non district games. CAK may have been rebuilding but they reached the quarter finals and just got beat by the soon to be state 3A Champion Alcoa. We have scrimmaged Maryville and would play just about anyone who will sign the contract. We also scrimmaged Catholic and beat them up, and they are still in playoffs as well.

Thanks TNFOOTBALLGURU. I think I got more of who you didn't play & why but I get the picture. ...I think. I know we only played one 2A school outside of district games & was wondering how y'all's schedule stacked up.

But hey I like the "We didn't play anybody hard cause they were too scared" excuse. ;):lol:

Anderson Co, Carter, South Pitt, all dropped us this year due to losing the last 2 years in a row and each of them stated they needed a win over a lesser opponent this year. We tried to get several teams to play us but everyone wanted a sure win for the non district games. CAK may have been rebuilding but they reached the quarter finals and just got beat by the soon to be state 3A Champion Alcoa. We have scrimmaged Maryville and would play just about anyone who will sign the contract. We also scrimmaged Catholic and beat them up, and they are still in playoffs as well.

Shaping up to be a good one, Guru.