Trousdale visits GCA

Raven52

its your own people talking it I don,t no???

yes, the cream of the crop. not a single one with a narrow mind or an axe to grind. i bet they are all putting their real names on it as well. 

sometimes i forget how the state throws it highest academic accolades on administrators who are running play-for-grades operations.

great insight, i can tell you are gonna bring a lot to the conversation, post more and often. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278

Hey RAVEN #RAMFORLIFE these TC guys are fun to post with, we have not be accused of cheating in over 30 pages and they are respectful to. You TC guys are a class act and I can't wait for FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!! No matter who wins it will be the game of the decade to date in 2A.

Yall cheated......now it's come full circle let's carry on... :roflolk:

As it was in the days of old When Moses raised his staff and the Red Sea parted and the chillen of Israel walked across on dry land... so it will be come Fri nite...Coach Creasy will raise his playbook...an tha Phillestine goat line will part an Harper will waltz into tha promised land zone....~So let it be written..So let it be dun~

CAN I GIT AN ...AMENNNNN!!!!   :D

As it was in the days of old When Moses raised his staff and the Red Sea parted and the chillen of Israel walked across on dry land... so it will be come Fri nite...Coach Creasy will raise his playbook...an tha Phillestine goat line will part an Harper will waltz into tha promised land zone....~So let it be written..So let it be dun~

CAN I GIT AN ...AMENNNNN!!!!   :D

AMEN!!

CAN I GIT AN ...AMENNNNN!!!! :D

AMEN!

CAN I GIT AN ...AMENNNNN!!!! :D

AMEN!!!

Trousdale 35

GCA 24