Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

Upperrrrmmmmaaaannnn, Upppppppeeeerrrrmmmmaaannnn ! What Alcoa dont know is that York dove with a couple of mins left in the game and landed on the back of his neck out of bounds. Got up woozy. They left him in the game. When they went for 2 moments later he took a similar hit. Id like to see the Upperman concussion test. I didn't say earlier in week,had to wait for a friend to confirm. Confirmed! I hope he's ok. But if Alcoa hits like I saw them earlier in year, The Big fat U is in trouble. They have no second string. Coach did not do a good job developing talent. Connor gets hurt early(I truly hope not) but inevitable. Alcoa 56-7

Looks like you came back to whine again. Connor is perfectly healthy and I guarantee you he's just as tough if not tougher than any of alcoas players. He can take punishment and he loves to dish it out, as you probably noticed at the ND game. The U has some stout players but it won't be enough by itself to beat alcoa, they'll have to play some lights-out football to win Edited by JohnnyRay

Upperrrrmmmmaaaannnn, Upppppppeeeerrrrmmmmaaannnn ! What Alcoa dont know is that York dove with a couple of mins left in the game and landed on the back of his neck out of bounds. Got up woozy. They left him in the game. When they went for 2 moments later he took a similar hit. Id like to see the Upperman concussion test. I didn't say earlier in week,had to wait for a friend to confirm. Confirmed! I hope he's ok. But if Alcoa hits like I saw them earlier in year, The Big fat U is in trouble. They have no second string. Coach did not do a good job developing talent. Connor gets hurt early(I truly hope not) but inevitable. Alcoa 56-7

Its to early to be this drunk... Ever thought about going to an AA meeting trickster?

Looks like you came back to whine again. Connor is perfectly healthy and I guarantee you he's just as tough if not tougher than any of alcoas players. He can take punishment and he loves to dish it out, as you probably noticed at the ND game. The U has some stout players but it won't be enough by itself to beat alcoa, they'll have to play some lights-out football to win

see how it is!! Start winning and they start whining ! Haha it's time to do it ! Good Luck and hope for ZERO injuries !

Looks like you came back to whine again. Connor is perfectly healthy and I guarantee you he's just as tough if not tougher than any of alcoas players. He can take punishment and he loves to dish it out, as you probably noticed at the ND game. The U has some stout players but it won't be enough by itself to beat alcoa, they'll have to play some lights-out football to win

I will take #57 toughness against any kids from upperman all day.......... Hope him and Mr. York get well acquainted. .........Choo...Choo.............Choo...Choooooooo...............