Upperman @ Alcoa

F5seekshelter

I was at the Alcoa game last night and Alcoa is very impressive, but the score should have been 75 - 0. The little old hated Irish only gave 19 points, and the big bad Tornandos gave up 18, so maybe the Irish 2A school as you call them can hang for a while with the big boys. I guess if the Marines would not have had the attitude that they can fight anyone no matter the odds then we would be screwed. Just so you know a few of the coaches and parents of the Irish are former Marines, so that being said, we teach them if they were Marines. Maybe your right that they should be in 2A, but until that happens the Irish will be here in 3A to play some football.

Hahahahahaha! Your hard charging Marines could only manage a measly TEN points on Upperman.Deserved to get beat! And I forgot about the private school multiplier, so you can go 3A public or go private like you should be. Semper Fi!

It doesn't matter much, but I'm disappointed in UpperCumberlandMan. I have been here a few years. I've never seen anyone hype a player so much, a team so much, talk so much crap, post so many stats, and be as active on every thread, before and after each game, and then when they loose.....tuck tail and run.This may prove a point. It now appears the UCM is York's dad, or related.On second thought maybe disappointed isn't the right word. Maybe it was expected.Maybe Kenny will eventually make an appearance too. If he does, maybe somebody can get him to sing "Coward(s) of the County".

i tried to back him off that boy way before we ever thought about playing them and it just fuled his fire!! Ended up getting myself in KGB editing mode!... :)

This thread will be closed later today. Alcoa has a pretty important game coming up this week :) and everything that can be said about the Upperman game has been said. Good luck to Alcoa on Friday.

:)